User Controls

Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is Dead!!!

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    ’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
    The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
    Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
    The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
    Long time the manxome foe he sought—
    So rested he by the Tumtum tree
    And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
    The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
    Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
    And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
    The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
    He left it dead, and with its head
    He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
    Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
    O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
    He chortled in his joy.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

https://www.cnet.com/news/supreme-court-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-dead-at-87/
    bump
    Splam African Astronaut
    Can we get another Brett Kavanaugh please?
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer........................................................................................... (banned) i call dibs on the ruby slippers and dildo collection

I call the flying monkeys
    BTW, it was my works that did her in...
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    https://niggasin.space/thread/58742
    ^was made first
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker https://www.cnet.com/news/supreme-court-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-dead-at-87/

gotta admit, when you're right you're right, I went to dinner earlier and the dems checked their phones and were pretty upset about this.. I played dumb and they know trump is going to win after this.

I tried to calm them down by telling them they need to drink more..

the people i was eating with couldn't believe I didnt know this judge yet didn't know judge scalia. some peoples kids.

this will defintely make trump win again even the beto number cruncher agrees.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy https://niggasin.space/thread/58742
    ^was made first

no one cares. go to sleep nigger
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    pelosi next hopefully
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I like the theory that she's been dead for a year and they've been doing a 'Weekend at Bernies' to stop a Republican judge from taking her place
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Now Drump gets to put another ebul gang rapist like Bret Kavanaugh in the Supreme Court.

Only Biden, supreme respektor of wamen, can save us.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong

Not that her death brings me any joy, but like... look at that thing.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Meikai

Not that her death brings me any joy, but like… look at that thing.

Of course when they make films about these evil old yentas they always choose white people to play them, like Felicity Jones.

Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Of course when they make films about these evil old yentas they always choose white people to play them, like Felicity Jones.

Those bad evil J3ws. They’re coming to get you Soi! 😱

Here have a cookie to help your sadness🍪
    Breaking news day 2: Ruth Bader Ginsberg is still dead.
    I wonder what stunts and slander the loonies have planned for whoever Trump picks to replace her.
    They will delay appointment until after the election because the dems will challenge their loss in the Supreme Court again just like 2000. With only 8 justices that could get wierd...
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker They will delay appointment until after the election because the dems will challenge their loss in the Supreme Court again just like 2000. With only 8 justices that could get wierd…

These people never play fair, never accept defeat, and never compromise. They behave exactly how they accuse everyone else of behaving. Projection.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Yeah she was a dumb bitch but every conservative I know is doing cartwheels over this and would collectively shit their pants if the roles were reversed and liberals were celebrating a conservative's death. "HURR DURR HOW AWFUL OF THEM"
Jump to Top