User Controls

Revisiting Luciano again

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I really think that I had no choice but to fight him. Imagine, just put yourself in my place. Some parhology piece of shit puts a trailer newr where you live that you have to look at or wothess every dys walking by the hook or an area that oeads ro the main street with the pizz aplace and coffee shops and just for. confronting the pathology he now is trying to rile low lives against you by possibly barterong with them for drugs or other means and is even throwing shit at you in an effprt to get others to fight you or cause a scene to prevent you from catching him slpin one on on. basically being a snitch from the egt go and hoping another dumby gets swept by his story or gets invovled snd fights for him or cops get involved. so all you did is confront this guy for being garbage or parhology so thats done and done no crime right? now what choice do you have? this guy kepe in mind moved into your neighbourhood within a trailer and you lived there first. again how yougonna afoid garbage now that its trying to send other garbage at you or make scenes or sue his fat wife or threats at you when it loterlaly parked its van newr where u live?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    the fact is if he wasnt white trash pathology a deadbeat dad and a welfare recipient for life why get mad and try tog et others to right his battle for him? people who get mad and act out are general guilty or it hit annerve with them for the truth.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    u did wut u had to do nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat I really think that I had no choice but to fight him. Imagine, just put yourself in my place. Some parhology piece of shit puts a trailer newr where you live that you have to look at or wothess every dys walking by the hook or an area that oeads ro the main street with the pizz aplace and coffee shops and just for. confronting the pathology he now is trying to rile low lives against you by possibly barterong with them for drugs or other means and is even throwing shit at you in an effprt to get others to fight you or cause a scene to prevent you from catching him slpin one on on. basically being a snitch from the egt go and hoping another dumby gets swept by his story or gets invovled snd fights for him or cops get involved. so all you did is confront this guy for being garbage or parhology so thats done and done no crime right? now what choice do you have? this guy kepe in mind moved into your neighbourhood within a trailer and you lived there first. again how yougonna afoid garbage now that its trying to send other garbage at you or make scenes or sue his fat wife or threats at you when it loterlaly parked its van newr where u live?

Shut the fuck up.
    fuck luciano
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    I bet Luciano never ever thinks about the OP
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top