User Controls

Casual meth use

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I just smoked some for the first time in like over a year.

I always feel morally guilty after I do stimulants so right now I feel like hot flaming garbage.

But I'm not really a stimmy guy so I won't wake up needing it tomorrow.

If I even fall asleep.

Which I probably won't because kinda high to be quite fully totally honest.

My fingers just keep "typing" shit and there's no off switch...

I'm gonna post something in HB in a sec too.

Just hold on to your walnuts.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    FFS :/
    Originally posted by rabbitweed FFS :/

I'm kind of the worst accountabillibudy, I know.

Don't let my actions discourage you.

I'll go back to normal soon enough.

Like I said, first time on the crystal in well over a year.

I'm usually a good boy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by gadzooks I'm usually a good boy.

Relatively speaking.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I mean I enjoy the meth, yes. but I need to come to terms with my addiction. :(

I traded a decent profile for like 2 points cuz I was all fiendy n shiiit.
    Originally posted by Nil I mean I enjoy the meth, yes. but I need to come to terms with my addiction. :(

It's not usually my poison of choice, but I have to admit I can kinda see the appeal.
    Originally posted by gadzooks It's not usually my poison of choice, but I have to admit I can kinda see the appeal.

Yea right up until you get to like day 2, you feel like shit, are exhausted and yet you cannot sleep.

Maybe that's just me tho.
    Originally posted by Nil I mean I enjoy the meth, yes. but I need to come to terms with my addiction. :(

From what I remember, you're still kind of in the experimental stage of it all.

I can't relate directly when it comes to meth addiction...

But I do know addiction more generally.

If it's your "problem" drug, try to nip the habit in the bud if you can.
    Originally posted by gadzooks From what I remember, you're still kind of in the experimental stage of it all.

I've been enjoying its stimulation for around a year now, with heavier use since like new years. Which isn't me being all drug addicted, mostly has to do with my life going to shit. Since we last corresponded things got worse/weirder.

Kinda (I hope) reaching a crescendo in the summer, I mean everyday's a crossroads but that feeling is coming on strong as of late.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

formal meth use
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Nil I've been enjoying its stimulation for around a year now, with heavier use since like new years. Which isn't me being all drug addicted, mostly has to do with my life going to shit. Since we last corresponded things got worse/weirder.

Kinda (I hope) reaching a crescendo in the summer, I mean everyday's a crossroads but that feeling is coming on strong as of late.

I wish I could offer an open ear and some support for all this for you, but at the end of the day, I just can't stay off the liquor.

And as long as I'm habitually using one thing, I really can't say anything about using another thing without being a grade A hypocrite.

That being said, though, I used to be a heroin addict but haven't touched opiates in like 6 years, so I can speak from that experience at least.

If you're feeling tempted and need someone to give you some experienced guidance, I'll try my best.

I know way too many people who have let meth completely take over their lives.

Please don't let it happen to you.
    Originally posted by aldra

formal meth use

Lmao is that Rob Ford?

My man was doing crack I think.

A slightly higher class of chemical (i.e. more expensive).
    lolyeah I had a hard time finding a photo of someone in a suit and tie smoking meth
    Originally posted by gadzooks I'm kind of the worst accountabillibudy, I know.

Don't let my actions discourage you.

I'll go back to normal soon enough.

Like I said, first time on the crystal in well over a year.

I'm usually a good boy.

I just want you to do well.

I guess you look at my life and think it's fucking boring, idk. Might have a point there.

Maybe there's a happy medium. Like not doing meth but doing more nature walks.
    Originally posted by gadzooks I know way too many people who have let meth completely take over their lives

I'll be fine. The meth isn't my biggest problem. It's pride. I gotta get a job but was used to doing things my way, on my schedule. and am bitter about the turn things took.

That said.... The meth crowd, I love em but it always stars leaning toward bad ideas, hard to be straight in a few senses of the word.
    Originally posted by Nil I'll be fine. The meth isn't my biggest problem. It's pride. I gotta get a job but was used to doing things my way, on my schedule. and am bitter about the turn things took.

That said…. The meth crowd, I love em but it always stars leaning toward bad ideas, hard to be straight in a few senses of the word.

I don't know you very well at all but I really hope you do taper off. YOU SHOULD DRAW A CHART.
    I might end up taking some Ctrl-Z pills.

I've got some benzos so I can knock my ass out if need be.

I just don't wanna pass out and then get a text from homegirl in the jean shorts and totally miss out.
    zopiclone? I find that usually makes things worse in a hilarious way
    Originally posted by gadzooks I might end up taking some Ctrl-Z pills.

I've got some benzos so I can knock my ass out if need be.

I just don't wanna pass out and then get a text from homegirl in the jean shorts and totally miss out.

Zopiclone? Zolpidem?

I miss those pills. But I have an addictive personality so I stay away. Plus IDK if doctors here give them out anymore. But I guess everyone darknets it these days
    Originally posted by aldra zopiclone? I find that usually makes things worse in a hilarious way

Lol I actually have some zopiclone as well, but I just meant like an "undo" pill in the more general sense.

I might take half a zopiclone (3.75mg) and half a clonazepam (1mg).

And chug like four cans of hard cider.

If I don't get a text from that broad within the next 45 minutes Imma do them shits.
Jump to Top