User Controls

Girl claiming I got her pregnant,,, wtf help!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucked her a few weeks back, now she just showed me a pregnancy test and said when we fucked did I cum KEK... hell yes I did. the fuck to do, she has a fiance.... it's probably his though but wtf

Post last edited by Iam at 2016-12-03T00:04:08.497983+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Unlucky lad.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Every guy's worst nightmare. Thoughts and prayers.
    You should raise the child as a single parent.

Cuckadoodledoo.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Iam she has a fiance….

Skip town, no matter who the real dad is she'll make him raise it. Everybody wins. Except him sorta, but whatever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    zok jr. Houston
    stab her to death in a parking lot where a bunch of black people tend to hang around. act surprised when they tell you she died
    Originally posted by Lanny Skip town, no matter who the real dad is she'll make him raise it. Everybody wins. Except him sorta, but whatever.

Originally posted by Lanny Skip town, no matter who the real dad is she'll make him raise it. Everybody wins. Except him sorta, but whatever.

That's true: http://i.imgur.com/AKIAHWD.png
    For fuck's sake people you can get a vasectomy for like $40 now

You can even get paid to get a vasectomy in some places if you're a drug addict
    zok jr. Houston
    Originally posted by 180gr 10mm FMJ For fuck's sake people you can get a vasectomy for like $40 now

You can even get paid to get a vasectomy in some places if you're a drug addict

You can do it at home too! Just tie one end of a piece of dental floss around your testicles and the other side to a door. Lay down and have a friend or family member slam the door shut.
    Originally posted by zok jr. You can do it at home too! Just tie one end of a piece of dental floss around your testicles and the other side to a door. Lay down and have a friend or family member slam the door shut.

That'd be a funny prank to play on a drunk passed out guy
    Lets see some pics.
Jump to Top