User Controls

I never fucking knew this.

Bugz Space Nigga
    At some point i made a disqus account

who would of thunk.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    were u on droogs
    WellHung Black Hole
    i don't know what that is ..i'm ignorant.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by STER0S were u on droogs

I don't do those. I mean not street ones. but this was linked to RT I think. or some other online news source.

I got 7 response from people. 6 positives and agreed with me, one angry af. and one deleted.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    We need to disqus about this matter
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I used to shitpost on there until they started making you sign in
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I just realized I may have did Payote as a young teen. someone got me to do a hit of mesc. I guess its made from it.

I tried many things once. not everything. not pcp or heroin. but this and that. almost all of it in my teens except 20 years of age I tried meth once. nearly died.

why do you guys do drugs (other than weed.. thats an herb i guess)
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra I used to shitpost on there until they started making you sign in

Lanny, Bring back Anons
    constantinople Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Bugz I just realized I may have did Payote as a young teen. someone got me to do a hit of mesc. I guess its made from it.

I tried many things once. not everything. not pcp or heroin. but this and that. almost all of it in my teens except 20 years of age I tried meth once. nearly died.

why do you guys do drugs (other than weed.. thats an herb i guess)

I don't do drugs as recreation anymore. Lost the novelty. Much better to sink your time into things you get tangible results out of; at the moment that's setting up and curating aquascapes.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by constantinople I don't do drugs as recreation anymore. Lost the novelty. Much better to sink your time into things you get tangible results out of; at the moment that's setting up and curating aquascapes.

Agreed with everything except |aquascapes." I dont know what that is. too lazy to look it up. though honestly I could of looked it up as I'm typing Too lazy to look it up and would of probably known by now what "aquascapes." means. Is it like Aqualung? something to do with diving suits?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    OK I looked it up. finding the perfect water scape (like a landscape) for fish tanks

How did you know I love fish and fish tanks? You gaslighting me bruh? some dude told me about koi fish.. koi, being koi

I don't need to be threatened about being taken 50 miles out to an unknown human underwater tank. you don't scare me.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]

disqus
    constantinople Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Bugz OK I looked it up. finding the perfect water scape (like a landscape) for fish tanks

How did you know I love fish and fish tanks? You gaslighting me bruh? some dude told me about koi fish.. koi, being koi

I don't need to be threatened about being taken 50 miles out to an unknown human underwater tank. you don't scare me.

That's a nice tank from the A.G.A. competition. Do you? Do you have any fish tanks yourself - it's a cool way to get that above the shoulders bullshit exercised.

Houses are just tanks for people created by our reptilian overlords.
Jump to Top