User Controls

According to TYT DJT sexualizes children

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Oh
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i want to fist ana's asshole
    because the jedidis are trying to push and normalize pedophilia. First with netflix cuties and those paegant shows where they parade a 6 year old girl in a bikini crying and be like OMG SHES SO BEATIFUL!!

And now it's all over youtube. You can't even enjoy an anime girl without thinly veiled pedophilic references to ddlg and other degenerate shit like UWU RAPE ME DADDY MUH CUMMIES HEHE YOUR HANDS MAKE THE BEST NECKLACE

Hollywood has completely gone ape shit now that they know more kids are spending time online and have screen time they decide NOW is the time to push all this sexualization shit. But remember folx we are crazy racist alt right trump supporters if we think this is some kind of agenda or something. because if you are against the sexualization of children you are a Qanon alt right nutter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    I doubt you even watched cuties, its boring as fuck, nothing of any significance in it. they are whoring for your attention and getting it.
    Originally posted by Kev I doubt you even watched cuties, its boring as fuck, nothing of any significance in it. they are whoring for your attention and getting it.

isnt that what all entertainment does is sensationalize and whore for your attention? you sound pretty gay kev..
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby isnt that what all entertainment does is sensationalize and whore for your attention? you sound pretty gay kev..

for not liking a shitty film? color me fucking queer in that case.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by Kev for not liking a shitty film? color me fucking queer in that case.

never said that.
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal

lol the guy with the dark hair looks kinda like me before i got my haircut last week
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol the guy with the dark hair looks kinda like me before i got my haircut last week

Nah his nose isn't big enough
    Kortz doesn't know about bill and ted

What a fucking plebe
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby never said that.

then what was your point?
Jump to Top