User Controls

Almost saw a social distancing fight at circle k...

Right as i was in line behind this 30 something gimped legged dude with no mask on paying for his shit at the counter this other 60 year old dude with a mask on passes by him and sir gimpleg yells "6 feet" and both proceed to threaten to kick each others ass. Cashier wasn't having it and made the old dude leave. How the fuck can you demand social distancing while being too good to wear a mask? State of society now...
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by theshroomguy Right as i was in line behind this 30 something gimped legged dude with no mask on paying for his shit at the counter this other 60 year old dude with a mask on passes by him and sir gimpleg yells "6 feet" and both proceed to threaten to kick each others ass. Cashier wasn't having it and made the old dude leave. How the fuck can you demand social distancing while being too good to wear a mask? State of society now…

the mask was more of a suggestion, the 6 feet is the order.
    Originally posted by Bugz the mask was more of a suggestion, the 6 feet is the order.

True, still didn't make him look good though.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    it happens i made a thread about something similar the other day with pix, some dude busted out the windows of this lil grocery shop because the bitches told him to wear a mask, totally broke all the front windows with cases of topo chico, i told him to calm down and just left and went and got food across the street and watched him go hogg wild, cops came and errr thing
    Bugz Space Nigga
    if Norm is a thing and eveyone goes back to behavior not being displayed like it is this year, people will start saying shit like, Hey, Calm down. its not 2020 you know.

that will be a future meme
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bugz if Norm is a thing and eveyone goes back to behavior not being displayed like it is this year, people will start saying shit like, Hey, Calm down. its not 2020 you know.

that will be a future meme

um.. how abouT NOT And lets say we did, right..
Jump to Top