User Controls

NFL Ratings Are TANKING

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Good. Everyone who wants to watch will still watch, and maybe salaries across the board will come down some, as they should, since being really good at a sport shouldn't inherently mean you're entitled to millions more dollars than a person who's really good at say, fixing vehicles.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    XFL
    Originally posted by mmQ Good. Everyone who wants to watch will still watch, and maybe salaries across the board will come down some, as they should, since being really good at a sport shouldn't inherently mean you're entitled to millions more dollars than a person who's really good at say, fixing vehicles.

Oh okay how much will you allow them to make Keenan
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    good

maybe they'll slow down on politicising everything

though I doubt it
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Sports are stupid.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    FUCK the redskins racist *puts on a licensed silk shirt with my man's name on it and turns on espn*
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Oh okay how much will you allow them to make Keenan

4 many
    Car mechanism livfes matter
    look at me I have chest hair and play sports ball

What team is my favorite? The one from here of course. Or the one from the other place I lived. It's definitely not some arbitrary brand loyalty to make me buy tickets and merchandise.

GO BERLIN BADGERS
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace look at me I have chest hair and play sports ball

What team is my favorite? The one from here of course. Or the one from the other place I lived. It's definitely not some arbitrary brand loyalty to make me buy tickets and merchandise.

GO BERLIN BADGERS

OD
Jump to Top