User Controls

Democrats, fires and the climate misinformation campaign

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Drumpf invented CO2
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Funny how the Democrat nutjobs had EIGHT YEARS to address their climate change bedtime story in earnest, but didn't do anything. NOW they want to do something about it, now that the Republicans are in. Talk about pathetic and shameless.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    The Democrats put made and passed legislation to address the climate crisis which Trump has rolled back as well as joining the Paris Climate Accord which Trump withdrew from
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    That had to hurt to admit, Itty.

I'm proud of you, girl.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by itybit The Democrats put made and passed legislation to address the climate crisis which Trump has rolled back as well as joining the Paris Climate Accord which Trump withdrew from

That legislation had nothing at all to do with climate change.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by itybit The Democrats put made and passed legislation to address the climate crisis which Trump has rolled back as well as joining the Paris Climate Accord which Trump withdrew from

The only reason why those Climate deals are even agreed to in the first hand is cos everyone KNOWS America will pull out.

It's like making a lenten fast pact to abstain from drugs with Hydro. It's not going to last long, so you have no problem agreeing.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]

^Silly man thinks pieces of paper control the climate.
Jump to Top