User Controls

I no longer able to conceal the fact I'm a reactionary IRL

  1. #1
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    When I hear a bunch of liberals circle jerking each other, I just have to break it up.

    Am I fucked? Will I be blacklisted and never be able to find clients? Or is the fact that I'm technically skilled, well mannered and not a big name let me flourish on my own way?
  2. #2
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Trick is liberals will accept you attacking them, but they won't accept you attacking their religion.
  3. #3
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Trick is liberals will accept you attacking them, but they won't accept you attacking their religion.

    Elaborate further with examples please.
  4. #4
    Meikai Yung Blood
    You're kind of fucked, yeah. Just like... live and let live, man. I don't know if it'll effect your job security, but it's definitely not a good look? Don't be a right wing political sperg.

  5. #5
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Imagine not being a big name in IT, i do it as a hobby and i'm pretty well known in cyber security circles.
  6. #6
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Imagine not being a big name in IT, i do it as a hobby and i'm pretty well known in cyber security circles.

    I mean, do you want to get doxxed? You are a pedo after all. Could be bad for you.
  7. #7
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Whoa tough guy folks. Easy big boi.
  8. #8
    Speedy Parker Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Meikai You're kind of fucked, yeah. Just like… live and let live, man. I don't know if it'll effect your job security, but it's definitely not a good look? Don't be a right wing political sperg.


    Be a left wing radical everything is free.

  9. #9
    Nil African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Imagine not being a big name in IT, i do it as a hobby and i'm pretty well known in cyber security circles.

    People dont know this but Sophie is kind of a big deal
  10. #10
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by rabbitweed When I hear a bunch of liberals circle jerking each other, I just have to break it up.

    Am I fucked? Will I be blacklisted and never be able to find clients? Or is the fact that I'm technically skilled, well mannered and not a big name let me flourish on my own way?

    Sounds like Nonce talk to me.
  11. #11
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Nil People dont know this but Sophie is kind of a big deal

    Well known in cyber security circles, has released several prominent open source libraries, from the Netherlands (not exactly a tech center), and a pedo.

    Interesting.
  12. #12
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Well known in cyber security circles, has released several prominent open source libraries, from the Netherlands (not exactly a tech center), and a pedo.

    Interesting.

    lame
  13. #13
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny lame

    Shut up, Chink
  14. #14
    Originally posted by Octavian Shut up, Chink



    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny lame
  15. #15
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    generally speaking people don't ask for my opinion on politics or news more than once, they don't seem to like what I have to say
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  16. #16
    Originally posted by aldra generally speaking people don't ask for my opinion on politics or news more than once, they don't seem to like what I have to say

    its not that we dont like what you said,

    its because we dont know how to respond.
  17. #17
    what does reactionary even mean
  18. #18
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood what does reactionary even mean

    It's the opposite to being proactive.
  19. #19
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting It's the opposite to being proactive.

    or unresponsive.
  20. #20
    Kev Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sophie Imagine not being a big name in IT, i do it as a hobby and i'm pretty well known in cyber security circles.

    thats not a good start, you are gonna get doxxed someday.
Jump to Top