User Controls

Fona © 9-15-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Hey guys.
    Im staying up just fucking around on my couch and in my chatroom.

Jumpin.chat/fonaplats

Im watching some documentary on Netflix about Cambridge Analytica.
    It seems like a bunch of bullshit but whatever.
    Predict me a path to success gosh damn it cookies!!!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I really hope that I dont end my day feeling like I managed to ruin my life and the past is holding back my present.
    I know I am a piece of shit individual.
    Hell, I identify as a "Space Nigga"
    Oh my god I am 30 too.
    In no way do I approve of God's plan at the moment.
    Thanks everyone for watching the smash hit "Taking Earth" with me in my webcam chatroom.
    I can't follow this shit though. I quit watching a while ago.
    You guys fight over the remote.
    I thinks Imma take some pills and go to sleep.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I really hope that I dont end my day feeling like I managed to ruin my life and the past is holding back my present.
    I know I am a piece of shit individual.
    Hell, I identify as a "Space Nigga"
    Oh my god I am 30 too.
    In no way do I approve of God's plan at the moment.

I feel ya bruh but God's plan is in yo hand, man, do with it what you can, don't just stand around saying "here I am" you gotta make it happen man, UNDERSTAND?

I do feel ya
    Originally posted by Sudo I feel ya bruh but God's plan is in yo hand, man, do with it what you can, don't just stand around saying "here I am" you gotta make it happen man, UNDERSTAND?

I do feel ya

I just want welfare and food stamps and section 8 housing so I can have a good life and not have to do anything for any of it.
    I feel like I am on deal or no deal.
    Just give me some EBT and Ill still work 30 hours a week.
    I can't wait till today when that apartment place calls and tells me my application got denied because if it was approved they would have told me and taken my money already.
    Every month it just repeats where I start saying shit like "let us just keep looking, we have till the end of the month to find a place"
    and then another month goes by and another and another.

I think I just dont fucking care right now.
    Maybe WellHung can get me a promocode for extended stay.
    I have a pimple on my ass check but it feels like a bee sting.
    They called. We got the apartment.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I just want welfare and food stamps and section 8 housing so I can have a good life and not have to do anything for any of it.

That is not a good life.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Fonaplats They called. We got the apartment.

OMG, that is so great Fona💥💥💫
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    When are you moving?
    Originally posted by Technologist When are you moving?

As soon as possible.
    Might go get the lease signed tomorrow cuz Chell and I both have time to do it tomorrow.
    Went to Lowes with my buddy.
    Then we had lunch and chopped it up.
    Scored a bag of greens.
    Now I am home spending some time with my kitty but here in a bit I got to go get a money order and run my security deposit over to my new crib.
    I want to move now but I agree with Chell to set the move in date on the 1st so that we are not paying for 2 places at once very long.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats They called. We got the apartment.

You eventually get the things u want in life, because ur very persistent, and determined. That's the single greatest variable, which determines success. You got what it takes to make it.
    You are very charming.
    I dropped off the security deposit.
    They moved us 1 building over because I don't want to move until the first but it is still a brand new building and everything is the same.
    I am very pleased with today.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    no one wants to chat with some redneck with no teeth who fucks some ugly crackwhore
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Went to Lowes with my buddy.
    Then we had lunch and chopped it up.
    Scored a bag of greens.
    Now I am home spending some time with my kitty but here in a bit I got to go get a money order and run my security deposit over to my new crib.
    I want to move now but I agree with Chell to set the move in date on the 1st so that we are not paying for 2 places at once very long.

most places dont do that and you can usually start moving stuff in. because that only gives you one day to move all your shit out of your old place.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal no one wants to chat with some redneck with no teeth who fucks some ugly crackwhore

you sound really jelly of andrew of lil bromo that he's getting a new place all the while you stay with your mom bragging about how you can now finally post on a keyboard... what a nigger.
Jump to Top