User Controls

Black man tries to stab officer in PA. Bodycam released. BLM riots anyway.

CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I just really have no words anymore. If we cant agree on THIS being a justified shooting, then we really are on different planets.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    They want murder to be legal but get angry when a white man tries to get violent too
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    This is just what democracy looks like guys. Like hoooooly fuck. These people are the only reason Trump gets any moderate support. Because make no mistake- those are allllllll Biden voters. Hand fed on the idiotic lie that racist police murder unarmed black people EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    He absolutely deserved to be shot if he had a knife, threatening a cop. I didnā€™t see at what point he was shot. I thought he fell down, but was that when he was shot? I couldnā€™t hear itšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    dude def deserved to b shot
    Ok, I listened again. Now I heard it. My hubby was sleeping so I had the volume on low.

Yup, he was a dumbass to chase anyone with a knife, let alone a cop.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    No one deserves to be just executed. Sure it was dumb, but did he deserve to die for it?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting No one deserves to be just executed. Sure it was dumb, but did he deserve to die for it?

If some lunatic came at you with a knife do you have some moral obligation to make sure you don't kill him while in the process of defending yourself? Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Solstice If some lunatic came at you with a knife do you have some moral obligation to make sure you don't kill him while in the process of defending yourself? Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

The cops should have shot him in the leg.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Ah my bad I didn't realize you were joking
    Octavian motherfucker
    He dindunothin.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    That all happened very quickly, that police officer was well trained but I think these people just wish for a better outcome.

A recipe for a better outcome would be "don't run out a door with a knife and start chasing after a police officer you know has a firearm"

It looks like mental health issues were involved and those seem to be the ones most typically involving police shootings. Kudos to Lancaster PD for uploading the video themselves very soon when they realized they had nothing to fear and transparancy was in their favor. Wish all PD did that. The call also did not mention he had a knife

Also, I wish the officer got stabbed
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting The cops should have shot him in the leg.

Awww poor Soi doesnā€™t like it when I destroy his perception of me. Itā€™ll be ok, I promisešŸ˜˜
    cigreting Dark Matter
    how does it go again
    oh yea
    play stupid games win stupid prizes
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    You see an "enraged criminal" but I see a potential astronaut or doctor denied a good life due to systemic racism. Most especially the athletic potential on display wasted because the fascist with a gun was not trained in proper social work methods to handle this situation peacefully.

This is directly due to the fascist policies of Donald Dump for the last four years.
    A precious black body is now dead due to white supremacy.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer................................................................................ (banned) because youre a dumb nigger and the only place a nigger belongs is behind bars…either in a jail or zoo.

niggers are not compatible with western civilization and they continue to prove that fact on a frequent basis

that freeze-frame of the marauding nigger is going to be the next big meme after the firefoot faggot

there was absolutely no point to this post other than to say "I feel threatened by black people" which everyone already knew. You live a sad existence
    But i want to know did the blue man eat the man liver? Yiu must do this thing otherwise you defecate on his warrior spirit, and hes soul willbe forever trap in Ndkwaze
    If this one had tie a piece of steelgrass around his foreskin and have the witch woman spit it with kerosene, when he show his penis to the knife man, he will fall down and cannot move. He cannot piece your skin with the knife
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Greek Style You see an "enraged criminal" but I see a potential astronaut or doctor denied a good life due to systemic racism. Most especially the athletic potential on display wasted because the fascist with a gun was not trained in proper social work methods to handle this situation peacefully.

This is directly due to the fascist policies of Donald Dump for the last four years.
    A precious black body is now dead due to white supremacy.

It's all Trump's fault.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    yeah that nigga is so wrong its rite
Jump to Top