User Controls

Fona © 9-14-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Today is cat spay day.
    Woke up at 5am gotta drive an hour and drop her off at 7.
    So im sitting on the couch with sleepies in my eyes and Chell says "I think it's today but their website says not today".
    We cant just call and ask because it is 5am and they are not open yet.
    Really hope we didnt both take today off work for nothing.
    And I also really hope I dont have to make the drive solo tomorrow because Chell works tomorrow.
    Even my vacation day of a Monday is still a Monday.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I wish you nothing but success and happiness.

I also hope I never have to live near you because smokers are gross.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I wish you nothing but success and happiness.

I also hope I never have to live near you because smokers are gross.

I saw this chick at the gym, Who was very physically attractive, What had fake tits, when into a tanning booth, and then smoked a cigarette after her work out. That made her unattractive.
    At the vet but they are not open yet.
    There are loose animals running around everywhere.
    It is like a farm in the middle of no where but there are so many animals.
    There are houses for dogs, houses for cats (like real houses).
    There is so much barking going on.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by WellHung I saw this chick at the gym, Who was very physically attractive, What had fake tits, when into a tanning booth, and then smoked a cigarette after her work out. That made her unattractive.

cardio gainz: hard mode
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra cardio gainz: hard mode

🤭
    ur a funny dude, Aldra. And handsome.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    kek, I've never posted photos
    Originally posted by aldra kek, I've never posted photos

but others have
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]

How I picture Alder
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting

How I picture Alder

God damn 😍
    Can confirm fonaplats story so don't let hdml come in here and say he's lying. We had a lovely morning and she'll even bought me a egg McMuffin wish hash browns and an iced coffee from mac Donald's
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Can confirm fonaplats story so don't let hdml come in here and say he's lying. We had a lovely morning and she'll even bought me a egg McMuffin wish hash browns and an iced coffee from mac Donald's

I want that but with a regular hot coffee.

We just dropped our kitty off.
    Now we are loitering in the parking lot because we are afraid to drive away for fear of running over someones pet.
    Let's ditch shell. She can chill with her imaginary dogs in the parking lot while we live our real lifes
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Let's ditch shell. She can chill with her imaginary dogs in the parking lot while we live our real lifes

But what about Lucy?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Let's ditch shell. She can chill with her imaginary dogs in the parking lot while we live our real lifes

I have tried to get you to run away with me a million times but you keep backing out of the plan.
    Do you wanna meet me at Niagra Falls or not?
    I have life jackets.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung I saw this chick at the gym, Who was very physically attractive, What had fake tits, when into a tanning booth, and then smoked a cigarette after her work out. That made her unattractive.

She probably thought the same about you reeking like pizza grease and gym clothes you haven't washed
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

She probably thought the same about you reeking like pizza grease and gym clothes you haven't washed
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I have tried to get you to run away with me a million times but you keep backing out of the plan.
    Do you wanna meet me at Niagra Falls or not?
    I have life jackets.

yes omg lets run away down the falls together we can be the first to see whats at the bottom
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby She probably thought the same about you reeking like pizza grease and gym clothes you haven't washed

ya we read it the first time
Jump to Top