User Controls

I woke up today.

Bugz Space Nigga
    I woke up.

Something happened. America is Finished. And Trump isn't going to lead anyone out of this mess. the reason is most American Citizens are living for the American Dream. it's now a much larger early bird special. first one in. The day after Thanksgiving on a dark early morning friday. pushing and shoving and stomping and yelling. It's challenging and exiting and leaves a big mess behind.

Thats the Modern Day America. the wealthy nations from Europe, Asia, Middle East and soon Africa will laugh and say we deserved it.

But we have the big gun. or we did. hand it over to the UN once those treasonous commies take over.

Dig in. I really hoped that the 20s would be the new roaring 20s and that it was going to finally be a Great Party for sometime to come. But then Neal Peart died, corona came alive, riots happened and then revived, fire in the sky like an all day sunset on Planet ApocalypsOH

whats next.

We all died in 2012 and this is Purgatory. what happens next. a time to purge. a time for cleanse.

I woke up today. yet I'm not frightened like a sane man should be. I feel nothing.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    America deserved it
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    I think America is done too. I mean look at the arsons, the looting, the political division, the people just living on different mental planets, people like the orange fruitters going literally mental. You can't make a country work like that.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/police-arrest-multiple-suspects-in-connection-with-west-coast-wildfires/

Look at those pictures.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting I think America is done too. I mean look at the arsons, the looting, the political division, the people just living on different mental planets, people like the orange fruitters going literally mental. You can't make a country work like that.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/police-arrest-multiple-suspects-in-connection-with-west-coast-wildfires/

Look at those pictures.

I like the merch they're rocking. Or selling rather.
Jump to Top