User Controls

Sandmann Being Harassed by ACLU

  1. #1
    Speedy Parker Dark Matter
  2. #2
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker

    its pretty fucked up. even if you the kid is a douche, its insane how the press will come after him like that, but....

    a lot of people do try to be proactive to get this kind of attention on themselves. I worked with this younger guy and he was alright for the most part but he went his community college to a lgbtbwwbbq meeting at the school wearing his maga hat just to start shit, but will totally play it coy..

    but then would also talk about how anyone that came into the store that was athletic and had pretty girlfriend he would get upset and be like "doug check out this fucking cuck" and the guys literally do nothing but ordering food for him and his gf.

    he did get onto alex jones over his hat stunt though lol
  3. #3
    Speedy Parker Dark Matter
    He wasn't being proactive. It was the idiot with the drum who was the agitator. He was a kid on a field trip to DC waiting for the bus home. He was singled out by drumb ass because he happened to be wearing a MAGA hat.
  4. #4
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Actions don't matter. All that matters is that he is white.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Actions don't matter. All that matters is that he is white.

    My poor victim

    Here this is gonna take some fixin.🍕🍕🥮🥮🥧🥧🧁🧁🍰🍰🍫🍫.

    Is that better?
    I sure hope so😘
  6. #6
    Speedy Parker Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Technologist My poor victim

    Here this is gonna take some fixin.🍕🍕🥮🥮🥧🥧🧁🧁🍰🍰🍫🍫.

    Is that better?
    I sure hope so😘

    Do tell, who do you side with an the Sandmann incedent?

    Lemme guess.


    I guess these guys.


  7. #7
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Do tell, who do you side with an the Sandmann incedent?

    Lemme guess.


    I guess these guys.



    Note how she doesn't even try to say "no, that's incorrect".

    I can respect that at least.

    If you're white you deserve to be victimised. Reasons.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Note how she doesn't even try to say "no, that's incorrect".

    I can respect that at least.

    If you're white you deserve to be victimised. Reasons.

    Ahhh Soi are you blind? I don’t speak to that scum.
  9. #9
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Technologist Ahhh Soi are you blind? I don’t speak to that scum.

    Wut?
  10. #10
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Wut?

    I don’t speak to speedcuck. I think I’ve said something to him once in the past 6 or so months.
  11. #11
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Technologist I don’t speak to speedcuck. I think I’ve said something to him once in the past 6 or so months.

    Cos he's basically your mirror image when it comes to the modern kosher sandwich?

    Paranoid and afraid, utterly indoctrinated, yet on the other side of the left-right dialectic?
  12. #12
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Cos he's basically your mirror image when it comes to the modern kosher sandwich?

    Paranoid and afraid, utterly indoctrinated, yet on the other side of the left-right dialectic?

    No. He’s not the type of person I’d deal with IRL, so I’m certainly not dealing with him on here.
  13. #13
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Technologist No. He’s not the type of person I’d deal with IRL, so I’m certainly not dealing with him on here.

    Insert my post again.
  14. #14
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Insert my post again.

    He’s nothing like me, and just because you say it’s true, doesn’t make it true. Actually, most of what you say concerning politics is the exact opposite of reality, so I’m good👍🏻

    You ok? I sure hope so. Here ya go 🍰🥧🍫🧁
  15. #15
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Technologist He’s nothing like me

    Actually you're basically the same. You are both American - meaning consumerist, stupid, sheltered, nasty. You are both toadies of power. You are both uncritical consumers of mass media. You are both very aware of issues that are forbidden, like class and race, and you both pretend not to be. You both think your vote counts and muh democracy and muh individualism, despite the obvious evidence to the contrary. You both realise that the system has fucked up, and you both blame each other for that fact.

    Basically the same person from a meta-political point of view. You have a little more on the care axis, he has a little more on the respect axis, but almost identical otherwise.
  16. #16
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Actually you're basically the same. You are both American - meaning consumerist, stupid, sheltered, nasty. You are both toadies of power. You are both uncritical consumers of mass media. You are both very aware of issues that are forbidden, like class and race, and you both pretend not to be. You both think your vote counts and muh democracy and muh individualism, despite the obvious evidence to the contrary. You both realise that the system has fucked up, and you both blame each other for that fact.

    Basically the same person from a meta-political point of view. You have a little more on the care axis, he has a little more on the respect axis, but almost identical otherwise.



    If you say it......the opposite is true! Thank you very much💋
  17. #17
    The haters just cant let this kid go can they? He's beaten them at every turn and cast off the false narratives placed on him by a biased media not interested in the facts. The fixation they got with this boy is sad and creepy, they really need to get a life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top