User Controls

How many times a day do you think about Donald Trump?

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Honest question. Is it every minute, every 5 or 10 minutes, once or twice a day, etc?

I expect for some of you it's going to be a lot.
    as mamy times as he thinks about china.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    probly 3-6 times, mostly in the morning when I wake up and am confronted with the world we live in and my place in it, which is also when I consume the most media
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Sudo am confronted with the world we live in and my place in it

Interesting. Why Trump?
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    None until I get online
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    some days not at all. Other days, a little. I don't sit there and stew over the dude, like so many. Not saying that's necessarily a bad thing...i just got bigger fish to fry.
    Originally posted by WellHung some days not at all. Other days, a little. I don't sit there and stew over the dude, like so many. Not saying that's necessarily a bad thing…i just got bigger fish to fry.

Do you still steal breakfasts at motels?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Do you still steal breakfasts at motels?

Most hot breakfast is unavailable due to Covid-19. However, yes, i still find some spots to fill up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Interesting. Why Trump?

because he is the leader the most influential country in the world and has the ability to influence decisionmaking on a large scale. I think about Trudeau less than him even though he has much more of a direct influence on me
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Probably like 59 times a day
Jump to Top