User Controls

Medicaid will soon be paying for my gym membership...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, I'm also getting 24-hour access to a roof over my head...for me, it won't just be a place to stay fit.
    WellHung Black Hole
    nigger piglets?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    You're going to look like a sore thumb with your chicken arms not working out sitting there oggling men
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    why is your living situation so spotty? Have you worn out all your welcomes and utility?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sudo why is your living situation so spotty? Have you worn out all your welcomes and utility?

He's trying to take personal responsibility
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo why is your living situation so spotty? Have you worn out all your welcomes and utility?

Extended Stay America is treating me well. I really like it here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're going to look like a sore thumb with your chicken arms not working out sitting there oggling men

do sore thumbs literally stand out?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Are you going to live at the Y?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Yur a gud kid regardless of how much you can bench Matthias ❤
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Yur a gud kid regardless of how much you can bench Matthias ❤

Only 200 pounds on a good day.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by WellHung Extended Stay America is treating me well. I really like it here.

How the fuck do u afford that?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats How the fuck do u afford that?

It's only $35 a night.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    How's the breakfast?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy How's the breakfast?

free coffee and breakfast. muffins, power bars, oatmeal. decent.
    Originally posted by WellHung free coffee and breakfast. muffins, power bars, oatmeal. decent.

Maid service too?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Maid service too?

Yea, once a week. Free toilet paper, towels, and tolietries, also. wi-fi and cable. full kitchen. I love thats its unlimited utilities. My air conditioning bill alone would be 250 a month if it were pay per usage. Run the water constantly. its great.
    Originally posted by WellHung Yea, once a week. Free toilet paper, towels, and tolietries, also. wi-fi and cable. full kitchen. I love thats its unlimited utilities. My air conditioning bill alone would be 250 a month if it were pay per usage. Run the water constantly. its great.

Did you tell them you was homeless at check in or just in town to not be doing anything?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Did you tell them you was homeless at check in or just in town to not be doing anything?

i told em i sleep in drainage pipes
Jump to Top