User Controls

Problems for China Continue to Stack

  1. #1
    Speedy Parker Dark Matter
  2. #2
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The real danger is going to come from the north, rather than the east. The Creator is just toying with them. Watch for the King of the North (Russia) to attack the King of the South (U.S.A.), and it will be a retaliatory strike and fully justified. That's what's really next. Next on the menu. Millions and millions will die, and the King of the South will suffer tremendous losses. Mark my words.
  3. #3
    Speedy Parker Dark Matter
    The eagle and the bear will unite against the dragon and the snake.
  4. #4
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The King of the South will cross the line of decency with the King of the North, and the King of the North will become offended and incensed with anger, and he will retaliate with the whole of his armies and might and power. The King of the South will be driven all the way back to his kingdom, will heavy casualties. Then the King of the North will pursue into the land of the King of the South, and the King of the South will suffer heavy losses.
  5. #5
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You're posting a lot of China related content. I'll just add this: The CCP has definitely lost The Mandate of Heaven.
  6. #6
    Speedy Parker Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sophie You're posting a lot of China related content. I'll just add this: The CCP has definitely lost The Mandate of Heaven.

    It's a channel I subscribe to. I haven't looked at in a bit and found a few interesting enough to share. It is stuff the media here won't even talk about.
  7. #7
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It's a channel I subscribe to. I haven't looked at in a bit and found a few interesting enough to share. It is stuff the media here won't even talk about.

    I'm subscribed too. Lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    Speedy Parker Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sophie I'm subscribed too. Lol.

    It kills me how many sheep refuse to even consider information if it is not wrapped in a corporate network bow.
  9. #9
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It kills me how many sheep refuse to even consider information if it is not wrapped in a corporate network bow.

    The most troubling aspect is that Youtube is promoting this corporate network BS while suppressing or at the very least demonetizing channels such as China Uncensored. Although to be honest i do get a little bit of a 'Radio Free Europe' feel from China Uncensored. It's probably the traditional newscaster format.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    Speedy Parker Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sophie The most troubling aspect is that Youtube is promoting this corporate network BS while suppressing or at the very least demonetizing channels such as China Uncensored. Although to be honest i do get a little bit of a 'Radio Free Europe' feel from China Uncensored. It's probably the traditional newscaster format.

    When you know they are lying and what the end game is for the lies it's like they are giving you the answers for the test by telling all the wrong answers which leaves only the right ones.
  11. #11
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The real danger is going to come from the north, rather than the east. The Creator is just toying with them. Watch for the King of the North (Russia) to attack the King of the South (U.S.A.), and it will be a retaliatory strike and fully justified. That's what's really next. Next on the menu. Millions and millions will die, and the King of the South will suffer tremendous losses. Mark my words.

    already haopened.

    its called civil war. the american civil war,
  12. #12
    Originally posted by Sophie You're posting a lot of China related content. I'll just add this: The CCP has definitely lost The Mandate of Heaven.

    old news.

    it became the peoples republic of china in 49. now it rules kn the mandate of the people.
  13. #13
    Originally posted by Sophie The most troubling aspect is that Youtube is promoting this corporate network BS while suppressing or at the very least demonetizing channels such as China Uncensored. Although to be honest i do get a little bit of a 'Radio Free Europe' feel from China Uncensored. It's probably the traditional newscaster format.

    china uncensored is a government funded outfit, probably by see eye air,
  14. #14
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    China could be such an incredibly powerful country. But they just cannot do diplomacy.
  15. #15
    Sudo Naturally Camouflaged [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The King of the South will cross the line of decency with the King of the North, and the King of the North will become offended and incensed with anger, and he will retaliate with the whole of his armies and might and power. The King of the South will be driven all the way back to his kingdom, will heavy casualties. Then the King of the North will pursue into the land of the King of the South, and the King of the South will suffer heavy losses.

    literally game of thrones

    also get a globe
  16. #16
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Sudo literally game of thrones

    also get a globe

    The geography is correct. Russia is to the North and the United States is to the South.
  17. #17
    Speedy Parker Dark Matter
    Originally posted by rabbitweed China could be such an incredibly powerful country. But they just cannot do diplomacy.

    Diplmacy requires some honor, not much but some. The Chinese lack honor or even a sense of it.
  18. #18
    Speedy Parker Dark Matter
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The geography is correct. Russia is to the North and the United States is to the South.

    Russia is the Bear. The US is the Eagle. China is the Dragon. But few, if any, of you know who the Snake is.
  19. #19
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Russia is the Bear. The US is the Eagle. China is the Dragon. But few, if any, of you know who the Snake is.

    Iran.
  20. #20
    Speedy Parker Dark Matter
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Iran.

    Shit yeah man you do get it.
Jump to Top