User Controls

End Of Quote": Biden Goes Full Ron Burgundy, Accidentally Reads Teleprompter Directive

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'd feel bad for the guy if he wasn't such an awful human being.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    do you really watch all this clickbait trash, or is that the joke?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeel gunts, looks like another boomer phtrhread
    Originally posted by A College Professor do you really watch all this clickbait trash, or is that the joke?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeel gunts, looks like another boomer phtrhread

^nothing to dispute thhe content here.

We will just put him in the agrees with OP column then.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Thinking this is any different than what Trump has been doing for the last four years is literally the height of retardation and the fact that his base refuses to see it, yet uses it against Biden makes me question who’s more mentally deficient.

They’re both horrible orators and buffoons.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by frala Thinking this is any different than what Trump has been doing for the last four years is literally the height of retardation and the fact that his base refuses to see it, yet uses it against Biden makes me question who’s more mentally deficient.

They’re both horrible orators and buffoons.

Trump speaks from the hip. Biden can't even follow a teleprompter.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Trump speaks from the hip. Biden can't even follow a teleprompter.

Can Trump even read the teleprompter?

Seriously though. He sucks at off the cuff just as bad as these teleprompter bloopers.
    Originally posted by frala Can Trump even read the teleprompter?

According to the Washington Examiner "Republican insiders" were relieved the Trump delivered his GOP acceptance speech with a teleprompter.

We have already seen Biden can't use one but how was Obama without one?

Originally posted by frala Seriously though. He sucks at off the cuff just as bad as these teleprompter bloopers.

That is your opinion. Bidens' inabilty to answer questions and read a teleprompter is a fact documented on video.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    FUCK IT WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker According to the Washington Examiner "Republican insiders" were relieved the Trump delivered his GOP acceptance speech with a teleprompter.

I thought you said he spoke from the hip ;)

We can go back and forth with videos if you want my niggggggaaaaaa

Originally posted by frala I thought you said he spoke from the hip ;)

We can go back and forth with videos if you want my niggggggaaaaaa

You asked, "Can Trump even read the teleprompter?"

Showing that he can doesn't exclude my statement about him talking from the hip. Get a clue...
    I know what I asked lol. My question was rhetorical but you didn’t seem to understand that or that Trump’s just as bad at this as Biden.

:)
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    TRUMP FOR KING!!

oh and LALA,, u got one of two choices.

ur an AMERICAN

or ur a globalist

if you pick Globalist ur not AMERICAN and ur people fucked up and lost control and now they are in trouble for treason and ur on the wrong side without a country

did you pick globalist?

I sure hope not
    There’s always a third choice.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    splain ur ass woman
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    vote from the rooftops
    Originally posted by frala I know what I asked lol. My question was rhetorical but you didn’t seem to understand that or that Trump’s just as bad at this as Biden.

:)

Just as bad as Biden at what. Reading off a teleprompter? Not being able to speak or answer questions without a teleprompter? Oh, maybe you meen just as bad about sniffing uncomfortably? Your argument lacks specifics.
    IF you vote for a democrat ur committing treason
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by aldra vote from the rooftops

Place ballots in candidate of your choice.
Jump to Top