User Controls

Fona © 9-11-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Im not here to talk about the Twin Towers today.
    I use to watch Twin Tower specials on the History Channel but I dont have the time anymore.
    Also, everything about everything that I have ever been taught has mostly been lies anyways.
    If anything is left to this about, it would be how very depressing it is that 19 years later we still have troops in Afghanistan.

Ust trying to think about all the time that has passed is hard.
    I was 11 years old in 6th grade when this all happened.
    And in 19 more years ill be 49.

Even video of 9/11 looks old.
    I guess it is old.
    There are troops in Afghanistan who probably were not even alive when it happened.

Anyways, it is Friday.
    I got my lunch packed.
    I want to knock today out and enjoy my 4 day weekend.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Why 4 days?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    y not doe
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm gonna finish one job then go finish an exterior wall at another job and then I have to make a paint run so I can start another house this weekend,, then monday I have a powerwashing job then I have to finish my buddy's house before friday and finish the new house job asap or by friday 2 weeks from now,, I don't get time off till thanksgiving
    Originally posted by WellHung Why 4 days?

Getting my cat spayed on Monday.
    I save more money taking an entire day to go have it done an hour away than id make if I had it done locally and went into work.
    Tuesday is more of just wanting to make sure my cat is okay while also trying to enjoy one of the last days of summer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Getting my cat spayed on Monday.
    I save more money taking an entire day to go have it done an hour away than id make if I had it done locally and went into work.
    Tuesday is more of just wanting to make sure my cat is okay while also trying to enjoy one of the last days of summer.

That's sweet. Hope it goes well. Enjoy, my friend.
    a cork is way less expensive
    Originally posted by POLECAT I'm gonna finish one job then go finish an exterior wall at another job and then I have to make a paint run so I can start another house this weekend,, then monday I have a powerwashing job then I have to finish my buddy's house before friday and finish the new house job asap or by friday 2 weeks from now,, I don't get time off till thanksgiving

Uh huh.
    u want a job nigga,, I'll pay 20 an hr if u can paint and cut a strait line
    Originally posted by WellHung That's sweet. Hope it goes well. Enjoy, my friend.

Id love to but I make $350 a week and am always perpetually broke.
    And the only people who say you can have fun without spending money are the same people who have lots of money.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Id love to but I make $350 a week and am always perpetually broke.
    And the only people who say you can have fun without spending money are the same people who have lots of money.

It's a shame that you don't enjoy being out in nature. That's free.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by POLECAT u want a job nigga,, I'll pay 20 an hr if u can paint and cut a strait line

sure thing. i got a steady hand.
    Originally posted by WellHung It's a shame that you don't enjoy being out in nature. That's free.

I do but not all the time.
    Originally posted by POLECAT u want a job nigga,, I'll pay 20 an hr if u can paint and cut a strait line

I dont want a 1099 today.
    Thanks though
    I make 300 a day and i'm still broke all the time,, but i did spend 7500 on 2 toyota;s and 1500 on a wood splitter and 500 on a gun and 500 on ammo and 1000 on canned goods for the opocalips and 750 on weed all in the last month,, but now I'm broke like a joke,, but i'm ready for the civil war well except I didnt find a good deal on a roof mounted 50 cal yet and I need 3 of em to equip my 3 patriot toyota's.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I dont want a 1099 today.
    Thanks though

oh well if you stay on I'll pay ur taxes as a year end bonus
    Originally posted by POLECAT I make 300 a day and i'm still broke all the time,, but i did spend 7500 on 2 toyota;s and 1500 on a wood splitter and 500 on a gun and 500 on ammo and 1000 on canned goods for the opocalips and 750 on weed all in the last month,, but now I'm broke like a joke,, but i'm ready for the civil war well except I didnt find a good deal on a roof mounted 50 cal yet and I need 3 of em to equip my 3 patriot toyota's.

cost of living is high in the Northeast. I'm surprised you don't move out West. That seems more suitable for u, out there.
    My paycheck says i only worked 79.5 regular hours cuz i was late a couple days but i stayed over to make up and they put that as overtime hours.
    So me being late to work again today seems to mean they will pay me extra.
    I like racing to work and getting here barely on time.
    😊
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Im not here to talk about the Twin Towers today.

"It was 20 years ago Bruh! let it go. "

19th anniversary is like a 20th birthday. it's not your teens anymore and it's not 21 to go celebrate in commissary.

Wait till next year. Then wait till 9/11/26
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    omg
Jump to Top