User Controls

People that come to your door

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Personally Id just not answer the door, I've had all these tossers come to my door while I'm literally in my boxers and just woke up asking me how many people live here. Unbelievable.

Houston City Workers To Show Up At Random Homes To Ask For Blood Sample. I would just tell them no or not answer the door, I have these tossers coming to my door every other day asking me how many people live here so I just tell them I'm busy.

Yesterday, Mayor Turner announced that the city is conducting “an antibody testing survey to understand how many people in the city were previously infected with the virus that causes COVID-19.

So teams made up of city Health Department staffers along with paramedics with the Houston Fire Department will “visit randomly selected homes across the city to ask residents to provide a blood sample”.

Phase 1 of the program is set to take place Sept. 8 to Sept. 24 with Phase 2 set to being in winter 2021.

The Mayor says “if we knock on your door, I strongly encourage you and your loved ones to participate in this important survey.The data you provide by participating will help inform strategies to mitigate the effects of COVID-19.”

He says the teams will be identifiable by their "Better. Together." shirts.
    WellHung Black Hole
    The Census is gay.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    they came to my house,, I said mark down 2 growed men and we aint givin no more info than that now git off my lawn!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT they came to my house,, I said mark down 2 growed men and we aint givin no more info than that now git off my lawn!

In places like Eastern Kentucky and Tennessee, It's a very dangerous job for census takers.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    yap, they guard there sisters like they are gold
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT yap, they guard there sisters like they are gold

I was thinking their property, but ok.
    same thing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Lol people asking to take blood at the door?

Gtfo
    Wait all they do is take blood? The ones that came to my house took me temperature rectally.
Jump to Top