User Controls

Can we all agree that Bill deBlasio's daughter is beautifulᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʰᵉᵗᵉʳᵒⁿᵒʳᵐᵃᵗᶦᵛᶦᵗʸ𝒻ᵤ𝒸ₖ ᵣₐ𝒸ᵢₛₘ

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    It looks like Africa on a xanax.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    No, we cannot agree. Didn't she go to jail? Oh wait, no bail jail.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]

fck h8
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    What the fuck is this nigger shit
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    What in the antifuck is that creature

It looks like a 40 year old mexican dude with hepatitis
    I’d still cum on its face
    She’s not too bad in the 3rd pic though
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    If this is what you raise as a child

Then how the fuck are people voting for you to lead them? Lolz
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Omg she has “fuck capitalism” on her thigh. This from the dumb bitch that im sure has never held a job in her life. Could she be any more of a cringey cliche?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Leaving her damn gonorrhea all over the subway seats. What a babe.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    she looks like she sould subscribe to tachos youtube channel

I wanna watch her and dick cheneys daughter fuck

Whats your point here soy? Just saying she is ugly? I bet you've fucked some questionable ones in your day before. You do not subscribe to heteronormative ideals. She looks troubled. I really don't understand the point of this thread. There are many unattractive people you see in thr run of the day, Bill de Blasios daughter may be one of them. Cool?
    Originally posted by Sudo Whats your point here soy?

Shitposting is a artform.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Shitposting is a artform.

I think I saw that tattooed on her. Carry on
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    "piss bucket"
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Sudo she looks like she sould subscribe to tachos youtube channel

I wanna watch her and dick cheneys daughter fuck

Whats your point here soy? Just saying she is ugly? I bet you've fucked some questionable ones in your day before. You do not subscribe to heteronormative ideals. She looks troubled. I really don't understand the point of this thread. There are many unattractive people you see in thr run of the day, Bill de Blasios daughter may be one of them. Cool?

Wait, tacho has a YouTube channel.

Link
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Wait, tacho has a YouTube channel.

Link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpYZYH_1VTB9q8Leg0TrROA/videos
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpYZYH_1VTB9q8Leg0TrROA/videos

Lol typical leftist. He has the comment's turned off.
Jump to Top