User Controls

Poll: Has Joe's Cheese Slid Off of His Cracker?

There's a clear indication Joe Biden has ‘no idea what he's doing’

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So long gay bowser!
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker

I unironically hope Biden wins now.

He's hilarious.
    He just sat by and watched while Obama drone striked those poor muslims
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Serious question: if you're a fucked over American struggling with high unemployment, underemployment, and lack of social services, who do you vote for? Trump is a bullshitter, and Biden doesn't even pretend to care.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting I unironically hope Biden wins now.

He's hilarious.

welcome to the club.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Serious question: if you're a fucked over American struggling with high unemployment, underemployment, and lack of social services, who do you vote for? Trump is a bullshitter, and Biden doesn't even pretend to care.

depends on whether you want to also be fucked in that gapping hole that used to be where your cock and balls were.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Corn Pop was a bad dude.
    Originally posted by netstat Best Biden joke I have seen so far is this map of the electoral college based on aggregate polling data:

That is a joke for sure.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Lets elect these 80 year old billionaire white privileged men to represent all of us who are nothing like them.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Lets elect these 80 year old billionaire white privileged men to represent all of us who are nothing like them.

Would you elect someone like you? Someone exactly like you?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Would you elect someone like you? Someone exactly like you?

I bet Fona would be a really good President.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting I bet Fona would be a really good President.

He can't even manage his own pathetic life.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker He can't even manage his own pathetic life.

He has a job and a girlfriend and his own place, so he's doing 66% better than I am.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting He has a job and a girlfriend and his own place, so he's doing 66% better than I am.

He struggles to pay for pizza with quarters, his place has a dried river of shit in it, and his girlfriend is a fat old cow who thinks she's lucky she has a man with a broken needle in his arm and hepatitis.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker He struggles to pay for pizza with quarters, his place has a dried river of shit in it, and his girlfriend is a fat old cow who thinks she's lucky she has a man with a broken needle in his arm and hepatitis.

Jealous?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Jealous?

Yeah, I have always secretly wanted to be broke and live in shit with an ugly fat woman twice my age.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Yeah, I have always secretly wanted to be broke and live in shit with an ugly fat woman twice my age.

Don't be mean. You live alone out in the desert and get no pussy, young, fat, old or indifferent.
Jump to Top