User Controls

Poll: TAG TEAM!

Who'd win in a fist fight. Presidential Match

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Its tag team too!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that changes things

I can see Trump and Biden throwing wet noodles at each other but Pence looks like he's fully capable of handing out the PUNISHMENT OF THE LORD
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Trump could take Biden. There is not an age difference factor. However, Trump has never done drugs, drank, or smoked, and has led a demanding schedule for most of his life. Biden on the other hand has lead a debaucherous life of ease on taxpayers' dollars and backroom deals with foreign actors. Joe's mental acuity is suffering which under the stress of hand to hand combat would worsen. Pence would bitch slap KameltoeHarris right out of DC and back to the bay.

On a money line I would take Trump/Pence vs Jorgensen/Cohen at -1100, Trump/Pence vs Hawkins/Walker at -390, or Trump/Pence vs Biden/Harris at -875.

Neither Jo Jorgensen or Spike (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL) Cohen, ok wait a minute, Spike? Spike fucking Cohen? What was he the toughest kid at Hebrew school? Anyhow neither one of them has ever been in a fight. But if they fought each other my money would be on her.

No bet this roll for me on this team. But if you want odds I'll give you Jorgensen/Cohen vs Trump/Pence on a money line at +875, Jorgensen/Cohen vs Biden/Harris at +185, or Jorgensen/Cohen vs Hawkins/Walker at +580.

The only strengh on the Hawkins/Walker team is Walker youth. At 46 she would be the youngest opponent. However we have all seen she boons fight and they are animated but not really effective.

Another no bet for me but here are your odds. Hawkins/Walker vs Jorgensen/Cohen at -1130, Hawkins/Walker vs Biden/Harris at -650, Hawkins/Walker vs Trump/Pence at +450.

Finally to Biden/Harris. Biden's shortcomings have already been covered. But let's look at Harris for a mintue. At 55 she is no spring chicken. She has also lead a pampered life and fucked her way to power. Her lifestyle, much like Bidens' is hard on one. Her biggest strength his being the second youngest opponent.

Obviously this is no bet for me unless it is against Jorgensen/Cohen. But your odds if your silly enough with your money are Biden/Harrise vs Trump/Pence at +750, Biden/Harris vs Jorgensen/Cohen at -480, or Biden/Harris vs Hawkins/Walker at +465.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Pretty sure Biden was saying he would fight trump back in like 2017. Trump is fat and has obviously never been in a fight before. I would let kamala harris beat me up and grind on my face tho
    Originally posted by Sudo Pretty sure Biden was saying he would fight trump back in like 2017. Trump is fat and has obviously never been in a fight before. I would let kamala harris beat me up and grind on my face tho

Biden said if he was in high school he would take him behind the gym. He didn't say what he would do once he got him back there. I just assumed Biden was going to sniff him.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    show him the starting wrestling positions probably
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Hey OP why do you date a redneck grandma with a raspy smoker voice
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Uh, the team with two men in it.

I swear some of you have never fought a woman before. Spoiler alert - it's easy.
    Not to mention Trump has WWE training.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Here is a simualtion representing expected out come of a fist fight between Trump and Biden.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7vp5lr
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Hey OP why do you date a redneck grandma with a raspy smoker voice

Because they are in love?
Jump to Top