User Controls

Candace Owens vs Cardi B

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't know why Cardi B started talking politics in the first place; why did Biden do an interview with her? it makes no goddamn sense
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Biden did an interview with her because of her millions of ignorant followers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    if that was the goal I imagine there are plenty of other popular actors or musicians he could've gone with that could've been a better, more articulate face for his platform
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Well she got a wet ass pussy and the number one song. Duh.
    DAD WHATS A ASSPUSSY
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol both of them suck balls
    Splam African Astronaut
    Why is he pandering to black americans anyways? He's already got their vote. Not going to win him the election.
    Originally posted by aldra I don't know why Cardi B started talking politics in the first place; why did Biden do an interview with her? it makes no goddamn sense

it makes a lot sense..

Originally posted by Splam Why is he pandering to black americans anyways? He's already got their vote. Not going to win him the election.

Actually he has lost a significant percentage of the black vote due to the riots.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    hes a hair sniffer of children
    Originally posted by Bugz hes a hair sniffer of children

He does more than just sniff them.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Actually he has lost a significant percentage of the black vote due to the riots.

He's got 100% of the black vote. Because if you don't vote for him, you ain't black.
    Originally posted by Splam He's got 100% of the black vote. Because if you don't vote for him, you ain't black.

I thought jokes were supposed to be funny..
    Originally posted by Splam He's got 100% of the black vote. Because if you don't vote for him, you ain't black.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I thought jokes were supposed to be funny..

He was being dry and sarcastic at the same time bro.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker He was being dry and sarcastic at the same time bro.

I know but canadians are pretty weak with their humor sometimes. I was just raggin on splam he's cool
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I know but canadians are pretty weak with their humor sometimes. I was just raggin on splam he's cool

Canadians are like women , only three of them have ever been funny.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Canadians are like women , only three of them have ever been funny.

say that to Seth Rogans face
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz say that to Seth Rogans face

that kike is not funny in the slightest.
Jump to Top