Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    The girl in the pink dress is pretty cute
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    lol I just noticed alpha is wordenhancemented
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    What a handsome man
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal What a handsome man

okay we get it you're a homo that likes betas and you like kids.. heard..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby okay we get it you're a homo that likes betas and you like kids.. heard..

You're so upset about having a beta overweight kike for a father you have to make up lies like saying he worked for amd.

My parents on the other hand are attractive and have actually done interesting things.

You're a bumfuck redneck from some shithole in texas.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Dude looks big and strong. Let's call a spade a spade.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Your dad looks pretty cool Hiki, you should make some effort to be more like that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Your dad looks pretty cool Hiki, you should make some effort to be more like that.

I'm extremely cool
    Go watch my noise video
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Indiana and Texas have plenty of rednecks, and lots of non-rednecks. Overall, both are good states in which to live.
    Originally posted by WellHung Dude looks big and strong. Let's call a spade a spade.

AND IT LOOKS LIKE HE FUCKS NIGGERS KIDS
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You're so upset about having a beta overweight kike for a father you have to make up lies like saying he worked for amd.

My parents on the other hand are attractive and have actually done interesting things.

You're a bumfuck redneck from some shithole in texas.

my dad isn't overweight. He is 62 but definitely not fat he works at his ranch every day with my mom.. sorry but not sorry that your parents couldn't pull that off and dumped you off at your claim to fame grandparents house. wimpy whimpy whimpers. How about you take a hike and go pull your pud in the vr
    Originally posted by WellHung Indiana and Texas have plenty of rednecks, and lots of non-rednecks. Overall, both are good states in which to live.

nothing wrong with hard working rednecks better than lazy niggers but you would know a thing or two about that fatchew
    but bottom line my dad is way better than hikis thats why my dad retired from amd and is still with my mom and have a beautiful house
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal I'm extremely cool
    Go watch my noise video

I was risking terminal cringe after just 3 seconds of viewing that.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby but bottom line my dad is way better than hikis thats why my dad retired from amd and is still with my mom and have a beautiful house

Pics of said ranch
    cigreting Dark Matter
    ?
    Originally posted by cigreting Pics of said ranch

No.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    How many of those kids did he fuck?
Jump to Top