User Controls

More proof of Big Tech Censorship of Conservatives.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Goddamn old man you and Polecat need to fuck and have a conservative YouTube baby and get it over with
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    I'd definitely cum in her ass
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Goddamn old man you and Polecat need to fuck and have a conservative YouTube baby and get it over with

You stupid fuck anyone with a quarter of a brain would never vote Democrat, they'll start with assault rifles and then come and take the rest of your guns then Americans have no way to defend themselves when they come after the rest of your rights
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cigreting You stupid fuck anyone with a quarter of a brain would never vote Democrat, they'll start with assault rifles and then come and take the rest of your guns then Americans have no way to defend themselves when they come after the rest of your rights

He can't stand being wrong. That and 83.3%...
    Lolz they're COMING FOR YOUR GUNS! HIDE EM FAST!
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lolz they're COMING FOR YOUR GUNS! HIDE EM FAST!

Are you do stupid you don't know what a mandatory gun buy back is? Ask any Australian they know.
    They can't let you big strong patriots have your guns because then they won't be able to force a corona vaccine on you! How else are they going to chip you!! Then Bill Gates won't be able to eat your babies!

Lolz stupid fucks
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 They can't let you big strong patriots have your guns because then they won't be able to force a corona vaccine on you! How else are they going to chip you!! Then Bill Gates won't be able to eat your babies!

Lolz stupid fucks

Do you want to live in a society where only the government has guns? Just answer yes or no.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Do you want to live in a society where only the government has guns? Just answer yes or no.

^ thinks his little guns are able to defend himself against tactically dressed men jn their tactically accessorised MRAPES.

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by ORACLE I'd definitely cum in her ass

it may be the only lower option
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 They can't let you big strong patriots have your guns because then they won't be able to force a corona vaccine on you! How else are they going to chip you!! Then Bill Gates won't be able to eat your babies!

Lolz stupid fucks

it must be nice living in ur vanilla world where nothing really bad is even possible or given a moments thought.

thank god nigga's be lookin out for fools like you.

I am almost ready to start promoting biden just so stupid faggots like you get to live in ur future and remember the days when real motherfuckers were here on earth lookin out for world dominating governments trying to take over and enslave the world..
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Do you want to live in a society where only the government has guns? Just answer yes or no.

Every man should be able to have a firearm in his home to protect his woman and children. That's not going to change you scary old bitch.

But you're hilarious if you think owning a gun makes a difference on what the government chooses to do or not do.
    what happened to yes or no tho
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Every man should be able to have a firearm in his home to protect his woman and children. That's not going to change you scary old bitch.

But you're hilarious if you think owning a gun makes a difference on what the government chooses to do or not do.

It's hailarious that you can't answer a simple yes or no question honestly.
    Originally posted by POLECAT it must be nice living in ur vanilla world where nothing really bad is even possible or given a moments thought.

thank god nigga's be lookin out for fools like you.

I am almost ready to start promoting biden just so stupid faggots like you get to live in ur future and remember the days when real motherfuckers were here on earth lookin out for world dominating governments trying to take over and enslave the world..

I understand that you live a pretty boring life and now that you're actually earning a little money you're feeling relevant to the world, but you're not. You're just another old guy creeping closer to his expiration date. Stop trying to make the world more exciting than it truly is and prepare yourself for going to sleep with a whimper, like you lived the majority of your life.
    u may be speeding towards ur finish line faster than I son
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I understand that you live a pretty boring life and now that you're actually earning a little money you're feeling relevant to the world, but you're not. You're just another old guy creeping closer to his expiration date. Stop trying to make the world more exciting than it truly is and prepare yourself for going to sleep with a whimper, like you lived the majority of your life.

You understand nothing that CNN doesn't tell you to understand.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by POLECAT what happened to yes or no tho

hes too fucking retarded to answer that

Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Every man should be able to have a firearm in his home to protect his woman and children.

If you don't have the mental capacity to see this answers your question then I don't know what to tell ya
Jump to Top