User Controls

Donald Trump mocks Joe Biden in hilarious tweet

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚the first minute about hairy legs and pumpin that cart all squeakin n shit
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

OMG...
    🀣🀣
    Trump is not only great for the economy but he is a grand master troll. No other world leader can compete.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Sleepy Joe has Speedy Greybro so shook he's been making 20 threads a day shitting his pants
    I wonder if there are 5 users here who have noticed I don't respond to them?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I wonder if there are 5 users here who have noticed I don't respond to them?

I wonder if there have been 5 instances in your life when you realized how full of dog shit you are
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that video is bizarre

like a trailer for a psx game that makes no sense
    Originally posted by aldra that video is bizarre

like a trailer for a psx game that makes no sense

I thought it sent a clear and powerful message.
    Qhost Houston [defy my laboured wrester]
    Trump can keep putting kids in cages all day long but as long as he keeps tweeting memes I'm happy.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Sleepy Joe has Speedy Greybro so shook he's been making 20 threads a day shitting his pants

Shlomo the Homo has flooded the political threads with his garbage. I just made a thread in the political threads and Shlomo started EVERY SINGLE THREAD on the first page list with the exception of ONE that I had made. Check it out. What a dufus.

netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by netstat Drumpf getting steamrolled by creepy joe will be more embarrassing than hillary losing to a meme candidate in 2016

What a time to be alive 😎
    Originally posted by stl1 Shlomo the Homo has flooded the political threads with his garbage. I just made a thread in the political threads and Shlomo started EVERY SINGLE THREAD on the first page list with the exception of ONE that I had made. Check it out. What a dufus.

I noticed, as usual, you have no real argument to refute a single thing said in any of the content. All you can muster is puerile personal attacks.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I thought it sent a clear and powerful message.

I meant the game it's advertising wouldn't make any sense

though I wonder where the trains are going
    Originally posted by aldra I meant the game it's advertising wouldn't make any sense

though I wonder where the trains are going

lol OK

The red one is going to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., the blue one is going off of the rails on a crazy train.

Jump to Top