User Controls

Nigga matrix chat

netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    that link looks like a corona virus
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood that link looks like a corona virus

🤣
    edited for privacy
    Where is the LAnny approved link to hold my hand.
    edited for privacy
    Who is dat
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I wish you had an XMPP account, route through Tor + OTR and a friend of mine runs a server, it's a good set up. I also have a derpweb IRC server. But it's co-owned, so i don't have 100% control over it.

What is the benefit of Matrix?
    edited for privacy
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Honeypot thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    edited for privacy
    just use discord lmao i dont even have it downloaded on the computer i just run it in the browser. It's like skype that you don't have to download. I join random discords all the time it's kinda like old school internet chat rooms
    edited for privacy
    except nobody uses matrix though
    edited for privacy
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by netstat yeah well I'm not using something that will lock me out for 'suspicious' activity and demand a phone number like discord

if somebody wants to set up a discord room feel free but it won't be me

registering on matrix is dead simple, you don't need anything other than a username and password not even an email address, 20 fucking seconds and you can be chatting

Wow! Chatting online in 2020!!! Who would have ever thunk?
    I've never been locked out of discord before and I literally joined a secret white nationalist terrorist discord run by the FBI
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I've never been locked out of discord before and I literally joined a secret white nationalist terrorist discord run by the FBI

You didn’t join shit bus pass faggot 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
    Yeah it was called the atom waffen they were looking for young up and coming white folx to receive secure wire transfers of crypto currency to use in purchasing firearms and explosives to commit terrorist actions against non white civilians so they would have an excuse to monitor and detain the alt right because america is secretly controlled by leftist jedis
    k
Jump to Top