User Controls

Moscow Mitch McConnell

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Technologist victim of incest
    Butttt, nooooooo, that whole Russian thing is a hoax. They’re not trying to interfere in our elections.

It has been proven time and time again, on a bipartisan basis, that they cyber manipulated our elections and are continuing to do so.

Yeah yeah, I know, don’t believe anything I read, hear, or see from our officials.

They are also doing all they can to divide us. They’re vested in causing chaos here during these divisive times.

GTFOutta here with that hoax bullshit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Did you notice that was a Fox News report, cutie?

I thought hell must have frozen over.

DITCH MITCH ! ! !

DUMP TRUMP ! ! !
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    FOX news is in the smae bag as the rest dumb ass. They have some decent editorial personalities but the news side has always carried water for the left.

SMH
    Of course I saw that, but soon foreigners that love Russia, and trump fans will be here to say that it’s a joke.

Just DO NOT believe anything you hear or see. Believe trump
    Originally posted by Technologist Of course I saw that, but soon foreigners that love Russia, and trump fans will be here to say that it’s a joke.

Just DO NOT believe anything you hear or see. Believe trump

All governments try to influence foreign elections even the US. Nobody who voted for Trump ever denied there is attempted foriegn interference in our elections, there always has been. But Trump and Russia never colluded to influence the 2016 elections, that is matter of legal fact.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Shlomo, Shlomo...you're supporting inaction against an enemy attacking our electoral process because they're for Trump?
    Originally posted by stl1 Shlomo, Shlomo…you're supporting inaction against an enemy attacking our electoral process because they're for Trump?

That is the same BS cable news tries with people.

Guest: Plan parenthood was started by Margaret Higgins Sanger who supported eugenics.

Brian Stelter: So are you saying eugenics are good?

Now fuck off
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    First of all, you moron, it is PLANNED Parenthood.

Secondly, eugenics may have kept us from your stupid ass!

Thirdly, just because someone has one bad idea does not negate all the rest of their ideas.

Hitler was an abomination but furthered rocket science and gave us the Volkswagen.

Finally...answer the question. You're supporting inaction against an enemy attacking our electoral process because they're for Trump?
    Originally posted by stl1 First of all, you moron, it is PLANNED Parenthood.

Secondly, eugenics may have kept us from your stupid ass!

Thirdly, just because someone has one bad idea does not negate all the rest of their ideas.

Hitler was an abomination but furthered rocket science and gave us the Volkswagen.

Finally…answer the question. You're supporting inaction against an enemy attacking our electoral process because they're for Trump?

You took that literally LMAO.

Parody for a point goes right over your head.

Did I say I supported anything one way or the other?

No, so stop suggeting I did.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    This is in the wrong forum, it belongs in "Conspiracy!".
    Report from Microsoft:

https://blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-issues/2020/09/10/cyberattacks-us-elections-trump-biden/

There are also reports about china and Iran‘s attempts. But this post is to all the naysayers that just loooooove Russia.

Strontium, operating from Russia, has attacked more than 200 organizations including political campaigns, advocacy groups, parties and political consultants

Strontium
    Strontium is an activity group operating from Russia whose activities Microsoft has tracked and taken action to disrupt on several previous occasions. It was also identified in the Mueller report as the organization primary responsible for the attacks on the Democratic presidential campaign in 2016. Microsoft’s Threat Intelligence Center (MSTIC) has observed a series of attacks conducted by Strontium between September 2019 and today. Similar to what we observed in 2016, Strontium is launching campaigns to harvest people’s log-in credentials or compromise their accounts, presumably to aid in intelligence gathering or disruption operations. Many of Strontium’s targets in this campaign, which has affected more than 200 organizations in total, are directly or indirectly affiliated with the upcoming U.S. election as well as political and policy-related organizations in Europe. These targets include:
    U.S.-based consultants serving Republicans and Democrats;
    Think tanks such as The German Marshall Fund of the United States and advocacy organizations;
    National and state party organizations in the U.S.; and
    The European People’s Party and political parties in the UK.
    Others that Strontium targeted recently include businesses in the entertainment, hospitality, manufacturing, financial services and physical security industries.
    Microsoft has been monitoring these attacks and notifying targeted customers for several months, but only recently reached a point in our investigation where we can attribute the activity to Strontium with high confidence. MSTIC’s investigation revealed that Strontium has evolved its tactics since the 2016 election to include new reconnaissance tools and new techniques to obfuscate their operations. In 2016, the group primarily relied on spear phishing to capture people’s credentials. In recent months, it has engaged in brute force attacks and password spray, two tactics that have likely allowed them to automate aspects of their operations. Strontium also disguised these credential harvesting attacks in new ways, running them through more than 1,000 constantly rotating IP addresses, many associated with the Tor anonymizing service. Strontium even evolved its infrastructure over time, adding and removing about 20 IPs per day to further mask its activity.
    We are also working with our customers to assist them in proactively hunting for these types of threats in their environments and have published additional detail and guidance on Strontium activity.

Noooo, don’t believe anything you read, hear, or see, just believe a known liar
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soi, Aldra?
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Technologist Soi, Aldra?

The problem with all of this shit is that you take something that is actually happening, like mail boxes being refurbed or hacking organisations operating out of Russian and Chinese IP addresses, and take that as evidence that Orange Fruit is the devil and behind it all.

Orange Fruit isn't even a human, he has the role of the devil in your world view.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Technologist Report from Microsoft:

https://blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-issues/2020/09/10/cyberattacks-us-elections-trump-biden/

tell me, because they don't give any reasoning, evidence or even anything beyond a codename (those are codenames, not actual 'hacker' groups) how you can tell whether someone with a Russian, Iranian or Chinese IP address is actually from that country?

I'll switch on my VPN and get an Iranian IP if you like.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Nobody who voted for Trump ever denied there is attempted foriegn interference in our elections

I'm pretty damn sure Trump voted for himself, Shlomo the Homo.

And...it's FOREIGN.

If you read more, you might be a better speller.

May I suggest a subscription to Time magazine?

Maybe the New York Tmes or Washington post?
    Originally posted by stl1 I'm pretty damn sure Trump voted for himself, Shlomo the Homo.

And…it's FOREIGN.

That couldn't have made sense to you after you read it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Just going to point a few things out relating to attack attribution considering I only know of a couple of people here who work in IT or are knowledgable about it:

1. Attribution is difficult to impossible in most circumstances because the majority of attacks are now run through the TOR anonymisation network, which was ironically first created and built to give US spies the ability to communicate securely and anonymously. Another common practice is to gain access (ie. hack into) servers and computers and set them up to quietly relay traffic - that way hackers can use these machines as proxies or as a vpn without the owner's knowledge.

2. There are 2000-3000 major attacks a day (https://cybermap.kaspersky.com/). Most of these are automated and work the numbers, ie. you can send out 10,000 spam emails, maybe 1000 will even make it to their destination, 100 will be opened and 2 retards will click the virus in the attachment.

3. In all likelihood government apparatus and employees are falling victim to massive wide-scale phishing or similar attacks as mentioned above. Government agencies aside from 'security forces' typically don't make any effort to hide their employees' names or contact details, making them prime targets for random attacks.

The above points make the article very ambiguous without seeing the actual data or a whitepaper that explains how they came to these conclusions.

4. Microsoft as a company only survives due to government standards and contracts (ie. in many areas such as the military an operating system like OpenBSD or Lunix would be the ideal choice but standards force them to use specific versions of Windows). They've also been known to work with government agencies such as the NSA in the past (a good chunk of Windows code was written at the Maryland facility from memory) so their recommendations cannot be seen as impartial.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That couldn't have made sense to you after you read it.

Makes complete sense, Shlomo the Homo.

Here, let me type slower so you can follow.

Trump voted for himself and denies that there was foreign interference in our elections.

Your spelling sucks.
    Originally posted by stl1 Makes complete sense, Shlomo the Homo.

Here, let me type slower so you can follow.

Trump voted for himself and denies that there was foreign interference in our elections.

Your spelling sucks.

No, really, that doesn't make any fucking sense.
Jump to Top