User Controls

what do u guys fi k of thew ay my nature piece is turning out?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    not bad but your grass looks like pubes
    its brittle ors ticks and grass mis maybe dry grass.
    did you draw it in pencil and use photoshop or similar to blur it? because I think it'd look better without the blur, fill in details as you go
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Reminds me of the opening scene to nightmare before christmas
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I actually like it. Why don't you do more stuff like this instead of the utter crap you usually post?
    Originally posted by aldra did you draw it in pencil and use photoshop or similar to blur it? because I think it'd look better without the blur, fill in details as you go

all on iPad using procrewte. I was going to keep it at just the very thin technical pencil brush but decided to add the hard airbrush as well as the strikes were tsking too long to fill spaces and I needed some light darkness shading. plus i started getting impatient and the lines would go over the outlines so i just went over the airbrush some tree sections.
    Im thinking of adding some birds to it or mice or something and making the abxkground the coean or sea.
    you should work on adding more detail and more realistic shading/lighting before adding more elements
    monochrome vs color.
    You had to go and do it didn't you...
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    This may help:

more color?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat A color study:

why does it have a dot-matrix print look to it all of a sudden?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Wariat A study of color and monochrome mix:

There are many requirements you do not meet to get that job, most of the jobs you've posted actually. And now you admit you don't even speak the language of the company it is you applied for? Does that not seem problematic to you?

You've now come out and said you don't want to use the same software of those already working there, and now you can't even speak their language? By Odins beard.

Now if you'll all excuse me, I am off to my appointment with the Fluffy Marshmallow King in the Sherbet kingdom.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat

Lol I'm not going to say something is shit if it isn't.

Wariat this is the ONLY good piece you have done but no, it is not world renown.

Please still commit suicide.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I can't tell if that is a fox in the colored version or a wolverine.

But the sky is a pretty blue color.
    I think a subtle ammount or color works but not much more:

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Wariat all on iPad using procrewte. I was going to keep it at just the very thin technical pencil brush but decided to add the hard airbrush as well as the strikes were tsking too long to fill spaces and I needed some light darkness shading. plus i started getting impatient and the lines would go over the outlines so i just went over the airbrush some tree sections.

Impressive, or as the President would say; Fascinating. Do you want to work on Android Conceptive sometime?

Is this Alco-Contraption, or rather Ponta Arrange+. ha ha!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat I think a aubtl ammount or color works but not much more:

Shit.

Gray background?

Wank!!!
Jump to Top