User Controls

LETS PUT THIS OUT THERE PARKER BEAVER

TJ Houston
    You and I seemed to be getting along way back when I was whatever user name that didn't have it's password changed out on him

then I talked about 9/11 and you got real weird and butthurt. I understand you work in contracts as apart of the cousin to Bush under the Patriot Act?

no? then people were telling rumors hehind your back.

Only reason I ventured out on Zoklet for about 2 months which I realized I had conversations with Lanny and jumping in for the "Psyzo" comment/win when clearly someone else started the thread on Zoklet "Hunt for the Hunter" where Jeff Hunter was.

You then left. whatever triggered your ass.. you said "I will find you and kill you" and I saw the Indian parked up the street.. I guess it was 111 not 101 which I recall you talking about your Military days. so I figured it was etched in as a personal homage to your infratry in the Army

but 111 also happens to be a code name for a story i was writing. not related but prolly related

You're unbalanced for sure. Did you see Chris Farley's last movie Dirty Work. I didn't get the joke. Apparently his character and your real life in a bar .. something about a Saigon Whore or something
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    have you recently discovered meth
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra have you recently discovered meth

He only does Crouton, nootropics, cider, weed and ham sandwhiches

He lives down the street from me
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    TJ Houston
    Originally posted by aldra have you recently discovered meth

I honestly do not do meth. it's not nor never been a thing of interest.

One time I did it in the 80s. i had drank with a friend the night before.. Couldn't go to work but we had a huge project that would last overtime till 2am rotating product.

anywho.. he was a meth user. and would do 2 solid lines. He said "Hear hold this I'm gonna get you a bump" and somehow I was so hungover I heard "hear take this" like "Do these tiny lines.

I've seen people do cocaine before.. the lines of coke are usually 3-4 times larger because of the cut. but what he was telling me was to do something called a Bump. a tiny amount he would put on the web of his hand for me to snort.

I already finished off the two lines. he just looked at me and said "oh god.. I hope you don't have anything planned for a while" meaning I'd be up solid for about 3-4 days.

I ended up in ER with my gas levels 4 x what they should be (nitragin?) and popping in my blood stream.

the fucking doctor called the cops on me too.
    TJ Houston
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO

Stop harassing me
    Originally posted by TJ I honestly do not do meth. it's not nor never been a thing of interest.

One time I did it in the 80s. i had drank with a friend the night before.. Couldn't go to work but we had a huge project that would last overtime till 2am rotating product.

anywho.. he was a meth user. and would do 2 solid lines. He said "Hear hold this I'm gonna get you a bump" and somehow I was so hungover I heard "hear take this" like "Do these tiny lines.

I've seen people do cocaine before.. the lines of coke are usually 3-4 times larger because of the cut. but what he was telling me was to do something called a Bump. a tiny amount he would put on the web of his hand for me to snort.

I already finished off the two lines. he just looked at me and said "oh god.. I hope you don't have anything planned for a while" meaning I'd be up solid for about 3-4 days.

I ended up in ER with my gas levels 4 x what they should be (nitragin?) and popping in my blood stream.

the fucking doctor called the cops on me too.

lol the web, my lil brother has webbed toes lol

and I have a webbed dick, part of my foreskin is still on I could put a piecring through there is really wanted to but Im not like that I just a twist tie once just to see if i could do it

TJ Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol the web, my lil brother has webbed toes lol

and I have a webbed dick, part of my foreskin is still on I could put a piecring through there is really wanted to but Im not like that I just a twist tie once just to see if i could do it

Not everyone has webbed hands but everyone has a web between their thumb and forefinger you krokhead
    Originally posted by TJ Not everyone has webbed hands but everyone has a web between their thumb and forefinger you krokhead

AAAAHH YEAAAAH?! WEEL SE ABOUT THAT IF I HAVE TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT BY STARTING FROM THE TOP~! YOU DONT SCARE ME SQUIDNEY
    TJ Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby AAAAHH YEAAAAH?! WEEL SE ABOUT THAT IF I HAVE TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT BY STARTING FROM THE TOP~! YOU DONT SCARE ME SQUIDNEY

You do that Mr Rapist.
    Originally posted by TJ You do that Mr Rapist.

What ever slappy, I've seen the way you smoke your cigarettes
    Oh look it's the nine eleven guy
Jump to Top