1 - Japan-Is-Eternal
    2 - Wariat
    3 - Parkourdude91
    4 - Pamperchu
    5 - Jeffery Dahmer
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    pretty sure I should be on that list chicken
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty sure I should be on that list chicken

hahaha

no
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Uh oh aldra fell off the list :/ LOL what's the issue bud? Sit down, let's talk about it, bud
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Uh oh aldra fell off the list :/ LOL what's the issue bud? Sit down, let's talk about it, bud

That self-loathing kangaroo was never on the list to begin with
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Fonaplats, Soy, Aldra, the man who put that hood inside another hood adjacent to that first hood, gadzooks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Fonaplats, Soy, Aldra, the man who put that hood inside another hood adjacent to that first hood, gadzooks

Ahahaha

No
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Ahahaha

No

You're right, I feel bad for fogetting about CandyRein.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal That self-loathing kangaroo was never on the list to begin with

Wow. Kinda sure u put him in ur top 5, music maybe? 😂 Nice of u to fill in ur friend blanks w cartoon characters. ðŸĪŠ
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed You're right, I feel bad for fogetting about CandyRein.

She prolly wouldn't rank, just oversee. 😏
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Wow. Kinda sure u put him in ur top 5, music maybe? 😂 Nice of u to fill in ur friend blanks w cartoon characters. ðŸĪŠ

Jeff, Parkourdude91 and Pamperchu are real people.

DontTellEm Black Hole
    Oh
Jump to Top