User Controls

Kill the Old

Fat-Thrift Yung Blood
    I'm happy for the Chinky Fever. My boss was recently complaining about Peter Pan syndrome, and how young men just won't grow the fuck, and be men, like with his generation.

Let me be clear, baby-boomers are absolute shit. They are the most entitled, dickless, flacid bunch of cunts who ever walked the Earth. I'm hope they all die.

How the fuck are the younger generation supposed to buy homes, get good jobs, and so on, when we have a bunch of old fucks who won't die, who are still in the work force, and who own FIVE HOMES! This guy literally owns five homes. He only lives in one. He doesn't rent the others out or anything, he just owns them.

It isn't just him either. Lots of boomers hold multiple homes. I'm okay with people doing whatever the fuck they want with their own money, but when you have a bunch of old people artificially decreasing the supply (the homes available on the market) and acting like they aren't actively fucking over the younger generation, it sorta gets me pissed.

I own my own house, but I also know that many people younger than me with jobs that don't pay as well are having a really hard fucking time making it in this world because of people like my boss. He won't retire, even though he can at any time and take his pension. He won't sell any of his homes. He hoards wealth.

I'm okay with people BEING wealthy. I'm not okay with people pathologically hoarding. He could buy a fucking Lamborghini and a Maserati, and a yacht, and his money would be doing good for the economy, and he would be helping stimulate the economy, and keeping people employed, and helping capitalism work and bring about good for everyone in the world.

He isn't doing those things. He is taking all of his money and dumping it into real estate and holding the economy hostage. His entire generation is doing it.

Fuck them.

The ONLY thing that keeps them alive is the fact that "we live in a society." Hysterically hyperbolic of me I now. My point is that, 100 years ago, he would have had no way to defend his property, and that if he tried to hold onto that much property, someone would come along and take it from him. The only reason he has not been shot in the face and had his shit stolen is because everyone in society has collectively decided to respect his claim on it.

What if we all just stopped respecting old peoples claims on shit?

They can barely operate a fucking thumb drive, but they run the universe? It makes no sense. I have to fucking teach him how to use a printer every other day because simple tasks defeat him.

His wife is also fat and ugly and has a lazy eye.

His 21 year old daughter is pretty cute tho.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Fat-Thrift I'm happy for the Chinky Fever. My boss was recently complaining about Peter Pan syndrome, and how young men just won't grow the fuck, and be men, like with his generation.

Let me be clear, baby-boomers are absolute shit. They are the most entitled, dickless, flacid bunch of cunts who ever walked the Earth. I'm hope they all die.

How the fuck are the younger generation supposed to buy homes, get good jobs, and so on, when we have a bunch of old fucks who won't die, who are still in the work force, and who own FIVE HOMES! This guy literally owns five homes. He only lives in one. He doesn't rent the others out or anything, he just owns them.

It isn't just him either. Lots of boomers hold multiple homes. I'm okay with people doing whatever the fuck they want with their own money, but when you have a bunch of old people artificially decreasing the supply (the homes available on the market) and acting like they aren't actively fucking over the younger generation, it sorta gets me pissed.

I own my own house, but I also know that many people younger than me with jobs that don't pay as well are having a really hard fucking time making it in this world because of people like my boss. He won't retire, even though he can at any time and take his pension. He won't sell any of his homes. He hoards wealth.

I'm okay with people BEING wealthy. I'm not okay with people pathologically hoarding. He could buy a fucking Lamborghini and a Maserati, and a yacht, and his money would be doing good for the economy, and he would be helping stimulate the economy, and keeping people employed, and helping capitalism work and bring about good for everyone in the world.

He isn't doing those things. He is taking all of his money and dumping it into real estate and holding the economy hostage. His entire generation is doing it.

Fuck them.

The ONLY thing that keeps them alive is the fact that "we live in a society." Hysterically hyperbolic of me I now. My point is that, 100 years ago, he would have had no way to defend his property, and that if he tried to hold onto that much property, someone would come along and take it from him. The only reason he has not been shot in the face and had his shit stolen is because everyone in society has collectively decided to respect his claim on it.

What if we all just stopped respecting old peoples claims on shit?

They can barely operate a fucking thumb drive, but they run the universe? It makes no sense. I have to fucking teach him how to use a printer every other day because simple tasks defeat him.

His wife is also fat and ugly and has a lazy eye.

His 21 year old daughter is pretty cute tho.

You are so stupid. The number of homes owned by others doesn't prevent you from owning one. Buying real estate benefits the economy the same as any other purchase.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.............................................................. (banned) pucker up, buttercup. everything you just posted was 100% you whining about being a failure and jealous that your boss is financially smarter than you are.

stop being such a bitch.

youre the type that makes a good rape victim or hooker.

most of the 20-somethings i know cant out-pace me physically, mentally, or financially…yet im old enough to be their grandparent. theres one 20y/o who literally takes breaks every 15 minutes because its too hot outside while the oldsters keep on keeping on.

you go ahead and keep whining and staying soft and juicy. your orifices are what youre going to need to get you through life in tribute to us geriatrics with all the money.

My son is 28 and not a whiny bitch like most of his contemporaries. But he still can't put in a days work on the ranch like I do at twice his age.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.............................................................. (banned) thats my point. the epitome of physical health and stamina is the late teens and mid/late 20's…yet these soft and juicy victims arent willing or able to do anything more strenuous physically than mashing a button on a game controller.

when i play paintball i literally outrun everyone except a couple of people…and all of them are a fraction of my age. regardless of my lifelong physical training regimen, there is no excuse for that degree of ineptitude.

It's probably becasue our fathers didn't pamper us with shit to make life easier like snowblowers and riding lawn mowers. At one point I had a 13 year old and a 15 year old teenager with 3 acres and a 1964 wheel horce riding mower. Even with a riding mower I still had to do the work. When I was their age I had a bad allergy to grass, especcially when it was fresh cut. From 11 years old until I wnet into the Army I cut the grass every week with the exception of the tow times I had a broken collar bone. I had to cut it, bag it, and haul it across the street in a giant steel masons wheelbarrow that I swear had two small debarked oak trees for handles.

I also had to shovel the drive way in the snow belt from the same age. One day I thought I was smart when I broke the shovel on purpose. I told my dad I couldn't finidh because the shovel had broken from the heavy wet snow. He cussed, put on his boots, got in the car, an 25 minutes later retured with a snow shovel that to this day I describe as follows. It was a 55-gallon drum spilt in half lengthwise and mounted on a small maple tree (total embellishment but you get the point). That was over 40 years ago and that shovel still hangs in his garage. But yeah the thing is our parent's generation could work us into the dirt. Imagine what they could do to this generation.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Old people are fine.
    We should kill anyone who isn't European, Asian or a mix of the two.
    All niggers and mexicans shall perish.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Old people are fine.
    We should kill anyone who isn't European, Asian or a mix of the two.
    All niggers and mexicans shall perish.

Mexicans are half European,
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Old people stay working much longer than they used to. And boomers benefit both from cheap mass produced housing when they were young, and expensive housing today.

Being an employee is a mugs game in 2020. Old people clog up the highest positions. The boomer economy of working for one company for 40 years then getting a fat pension at the end of it is dead. Go self employed.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Mexicans are half European,
    lol, no.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It's probably becasue our fathers didn't pamper us with shit to make life easier like snowblowers and riding lawn mowers. At one point I had a 13 year old and a 15 year old teenager with 3 acres and a 1964 wheel horce riding mower. Even with a riding mower I still had to do the work. When I was their age I had a bad allergy to grass, especcially when it was fresh cut. From 11 years old until I wnet into the Army I cut the grass every week with the exception of the tow times I had a broken collar bone. I had to cut it, bag it, and haul it across the street in a giant steel masons wheelbarrow that I swear had two small debarked oak trees for handles.

I also had to shovel the drive way in the snow belt from the same age. One day I thought I was smart when I broke the shovel on purpose. I told my dad I couldn't finidh because the shovel had broken from the heavy wet snow. He cussed, put on his boots, got in the car, an 25 minutes later retured with a snow shovel that to this day I describe as follows. It was a 55-gallon drum spilt in half lengthwise and mounted on a small maple tree (total embellishment but you get the point). That was over 40 years ago and that shovel still hangs in his garage. But yeah the thing is our parent's generation could work us into the dirt. Imagine what they could do to this generation.

Did this mf'er just put this much effort and pride into bragging about cutting the grass and shoveling snow as a teenager?
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal lol, no.

Mexicans are a mix of the Spanish and the indigenous tribes of Mexico. Spain is part of Europe.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Mexicans are a mix of the Spanish and the indigenous tribes of Mexico. Spain is part of Europe.

They have branched off for a thousand or more years.
    They are not "half European".
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal They have branched off for a thousand or more years.
    They are not "half European".

Are you that ignorant. The Spanish didn't colonize Mexico until 1521. Spanish rule lasted another 300 years unitl 1821 when the Treaty of Córdoba was signed recognizing Mexico as an independent monarchy. Do you think that all the Spanish and mixed Spanish people just left in 1821 or something? By the way I'm sure your math is no better than you histrory so I'll just tell that 1821 was only 199 years ago not "a thousand or more years".
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.............................................................. (banned) i wouldnt say 'cheap' especially compared to modern housing

there are houses near me being built for $400,000k (theyre decent middle-class houses that banks are financing)

every one is shit-tier construction. the concrete companies that lay the foundation are quick-in-quick-out…a bunch of mexicans do the concrete block walls…shit-tier stucco with cheapo-foam-stuccoed trim…EVERYthing is shit-tier OSB board…including roof deck…and the shingles are the cheapest they can find. interior customization and landscaping dont count.

these houses shouldnt cost more than $175k to build…and $200k would be profit. the developer told me theyve broke-even on the house at the first 'draw' (the bank doles out money in certain phases of construction called 'draws')…everything after is profit.

I meant 'cheap' as in 'inexpensive to buy', which housing was for a long time post war.

Mass builds seem pretty universally awful. I'm very partial to prefab, I don't give a fuck about having a "unique house".
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I meant 'cheap' as in 'inexpensive to buy', which housing was for a long time post war.

Mass builds seem pretty universally awful. I'm very partial to prefab, I don't give a fuck about having a "unique house".

Prefabs are usually lower quality building materials and inferior constrcution methods. That is why you should always invest in a site built home.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You are so stupid. The number of homes owned by others doesn't prevent you from owning one. Buying real estate benefits the economy the same as any other purchase.

no but artificial demands increase their prices artificially and the banks encourages this with their credit-score credit scoring system because safe mortgages for artificially overpriced houses are what profit the banks the most.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.............................................................. (banned) pucker up, buttercup. everything you just posted was 100% you whining about being a failure and jealous that your boss is financially smarter than you are.

stop being such a bitch.

youre the type that makes a good rape victim or hooker.

most of the 20-somethings i know cant out-pace me physically, mentally, or financially…yet im old enough to be their grandparent. theres one 20y/o who literally takes breaks every 15 minutes because its too hot outside while the oldsters keep on keeping on.

you go ahead and keep whining and staying soft and juicy. your orifices are what youre going to need to get you through life in tribute to us geriatrics with all the money.

you work construction ?
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.............................................................. (banned) i wouldnt say 'cheap' especially compared to modern housing

there are houses near me being built for $400,000k (theyre decent middle-class houses that banks are financing)

every one is shit-tier construction. the concrete companies that lay the foundation are quick-in-quick-out…a bunch of mexicans do the concrete block walls…shit-tier stucco with cheapo-foam-stuccoed trim…EVERYthing is shit-tier OSB board…including roof deck…and the shingles are the cheapest they can find. interior customization and landscaping dont count.

these houses shouldnt cost more than $175k to build…and $200k would be profit. the developer told me theyve broke-even on the house at the first 'draw' (the bank doles out money in certain phases of construction called 'draws')…everything after is profit.

this is why you should use banks the least. the more you use them, the more power they have over you.

you wont see it, you wont feel it, but its there and its having effects on things.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Prefabs are usually lower quality building materials and inferior constrcution methods. That is why you should always invest in a site built home.

not true at all. prefab is just one of the ways available to construct buildings.

it just so happens that prefabs requite huge starting capital and often its only the big, profit-uber-alle corporations that could afford them and they opted for the lowest contruction quality possible to maximize profit.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny not true at all. prefab is just one of the ways available to construct buildings.

it just so happens that prefabs requite huge starting capital and often its only the big, profit-uber-alle corporations that could afford them and they opted for the lowest contruction quality possible to maximize profit.

You don't know shit about first world single family home construction.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Are we allowed to choose our method of dispatch?
Jump to Top