User Controls

Fona © 9-6-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Good morning everyone.
    I just got out of bed.
    Slept pretty good last night.
    Now imma take a shower and go to the grocery store.
    Chell has a garage sale she is taking part in this afternoon so my car is full of junk for that.
    It is more like a 2 hour pop up flea market at the old drive in movie theater but you get the idea.
    Anyways Imma scrub up and post more later.
    What are your plans today?
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm going to hang out in the house

I might play animal crossing

I might sweep

I might take another unchi
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    youre burnt.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38586945
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Wariat youre burnt.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38586945

Do you just pop into threads and post the last thing you read regardless of the thread topic?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I'm going to hang out in the house

I might play animal crossing

I might sweep

I might take another unchi

It's all I might me me me with you
    We got our groceries but forgot some stuff.
    Looks like ill have to make another stop later today or tomorrow and pick up the couple things i forgot (shampoo, twinkies and cheese).
    Anyways we are going to grab some Long John Silver's for luncheo then head back to the crib.
    I wanna buy a bag of weed today.
    Chell doesnt want to not smoke and im all hopped up on Chantix.
    Her garage sale starts in a couple hours.
    What's you guys deal with garage sales and thrift stores? Do you like finding a deal or seeing all the knick knacks? Are you a collector? Garage fetish?
    He likes bringing home bed bugs and corona virus infested shit. When fonaplats see a mattress with stains on it his first thought is PILLOW FORT and then a week later when hes itching and has a weird cough be blames the landlord and decides to pack up and move again to do it all over.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 What's you guys deal with garage sales and thrift stores? Do you like finding a deal or seeing all the knick knacks? Are you a collector? Garage fetish?

Im not going to pay $100 for a cooler to go camping like a hipster idiot when i can find one for $2 at a garage sale that works just fine.

The thing is you never know what youll find and often times you dont find anything but when you do and you can get a good deal it feels good knowing not only are you saving something from a landfill but you are saving a mountain of money by slowly accumulating everything you want out of life second hand at 95% off.

I need that savings money to buy stuff.
    You can find roach eggs sometimes
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You can find roach eggs sometimes

Slut!
    Physical possessions are so stupid though like if you think about it you will be hard pressed to find any kind of possession that you will ever use longer than an hour. It's all just useless shit.

All you really need is a computer. Drugs money cocaine and food.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Physical possessions are so stupid though like if you think about it you will be hard pressed to find any kind of possession that you will ever use longer than an hour. It's all just useless shit.

All you really need is a computer. Drugs money cocaine and food.

You should hold your breath.
    I really wanna get some weed.
    Life is boring and dull.
    Im soooo bored
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I really wanna get some weed.
    Life is boring and dull.
    Im soooo bored

Life is interesting and exciting. You are boring and dull.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Do you just pop into threads and post the last thing you read regardless of the thread topic?

🤣👍
    ur burnt.
    Originally posted by Wariat

Look at all the huff cans behind him. He is down there on your level.
Jump to Top