User Controls

Why are obese people so hatejelly of healthy people

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged

Imagine being so buttmad about your shortcomings you dedicate an entire yt channel to tearing down people who are better than you.

I fucking hate fat people, they're so worst.
    They're worse than blacks in some ways and have a huge chip on their flabby shoulder.
    Technologist victim of incest
    You call yourself healthy?

Your pores ooze alcohol, and I’m sure your liver has just about had enough.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    What is it about autistes posting entire long and boring YouTube videos anyway?
    Originally posted by Technologist You call yourself healthy?

Yeah you're just a hateful drunk OP

OOOOOH this person is wrong! Gay fat black jedis are the worst! And the normies and anyone who doesn't own VR or listen to a record player

Maybe the bad evil person is you OP and you are just too blind with drunken hate to see it. Just a thought
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    you can tell opie has been really hurt in the past. for someone that just stays in his room all the time he sure does care a lot about who other people are and what they're doing as if it he has to deal with them.

I wonder what he says when his grandparents or mom ask him how his day was..
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Technologist You call yourself healthy?

At least he still has both of his tits.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    🤣
    Isn't it funny the forum's most mentally ill and unhealthy people flocked to this thread in defense of the hambeasts.
    Really makes you think.
    Originally posted by netstat OP hates himself and all this shitposting is projection

The irony is you, krotzberg and the crackhead are the only ones projecting right now.
    I simply found this video on /pol/ and thought I'd make a thread about how pathetic it is these landwhales dedicate their whole YouTube channel to hating on people who are better than them.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah you're just a hateful drunk OP

OOOOOH this person is wrong! Gay fat black jedis are the worst! And the normies and anyone who doesn't own VR or listen to a record player

Maybe the bad evil person is you OP and you are just too blind with drunken hate to see it. Just a thought

You're really insecure about being 400lbs and a hardcore addict, aren't you.
    I had a good laugh when I saw you in the fitness thread.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Isn't it funny the forum's most mentally ill and unhealthy people flocked to this thread in defense of the hambeasts.
    Really makes you think.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Technologist Your pores ooze alcohol

lol no, he thinks three beers once a week is hard drinking
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You're really insecure about being 400lbs and a hardcore addict, aren't you.
    I had a good laugh when I saw you in the fitness thread.

wut, I've seen photos of scron back when I had facebook, if anything he's underweight unless he's had a constant ham IV for the last few years
    Originally posted by aldra lol no, he thinks three beers once a week is hard drinking

Three 24 to 40oz beers of 6% and 9% alcohol three times a week, actually.
    I doubt you could get on my level.
    Aldra couldn't drink a whole pack of la fin du monde without falling asleep naked outside of his mudhut in the outback.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Three 24 to 40oz beers of 6% and 9% alcohol three times a week, actually.
    I doubt you could get on my level.

lol yeah, that's totally hardcore, careful you don't die
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra lol yeah, that's totally hardcore, careful you don't die

Drink two hurricanes and a cobra and comeback to me, tough boy.
    why? I have nothing to prove

I stopped drinking years ago after pounding two bottles of vodka and fighting with hospital staff
    Originally posted by aldra why? I have nothing to prove

I stopped drinking years ago after pounding two bottles of vodka and fighting with hospital staff

So you did two bottles of vodka once and you think that makes you hardcore?
    I've been drinking myself into blackouts every other day for 10 years.
Jump to Top