User Controls

Are gay guys autoandrophilic

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    They're attracted to males, they're male ... So do they get off on being male and sexualizing their bodies?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You should engage in sex so you feel more human and get better at life
    Originally posted by Sudo You should engage in sex so you feel more human and get better at life

Imagine being this normie
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Imagine being this normie

Imagine being so alienated from your own humanness you immediately get defensive when implored to lose your virginity at the age of fucking 30 or something. You're just scared and fucked up, kid, just bust a nut and get over it, you'll be glad you did and your mama will be proud of you. You're too much of a bitch to step outside your lil cocoon comfort zone. You're gonna end up like malice but you're actually much dumber and with half the excuses he had
    Looks like I really triggered you.

It's okay though I understand why you're so defensive.
    This tiny little box, your worldview, is all you know.
    You cling to your little ecochamber because to see things outside the perspective that has even instilled in you over the course of your life terrifies you.
    You should try to get into meditation.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Looks like I really triggered you.

You cling to your little ecochamber because to see things outside the perspective that has even instilled in you over the course of your life terrifies you.

Nah I'd rather put my dick inside a tight pussy.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Looks like I really triggered you.

cringe. There's a ton of projection in here, if you can't see it you are debilitatingly autistic. Even if you can see it you are still debilitatingly autistic. I've followed the Buddhist path for long periods of time before but have lapsed somewhat as of late.

You are not a buddhist or a monk though, you're a virgin who lives with his mom and has very little life experience. You don't even know yourself if you've never had sex or even made an intimate connection with anyone. You're losing at life and it's going to be over for you soon. Fuck, you haven't even gone through puberty yet, maybe sex will cause that effeminate high pitched voice and your testicles to drop
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal They're attracted to males, they're male … So do they get off on being male and sexualizing their bodies?

Isn't this question ultimately "how do females feel about sex"? Which leads back to OP, and his sadly abortive quest to be a girl, which included hormone replacement therapy.

So OP, couldn't you find a strong man to guide you through the gender transition process?
    No this thread is

If you're a male homosexual do you have an attraction to your own body and being male.

Are gay men by default autoandrophilic.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal No this thread is

If you're a male homosexual do you have an attraction to your own body and being male.

Are gay men by default autoandrophilic.

I bet you have a beautiful feminine penis. Post pics.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I get off to myself and I'm straight but that's because I put lidocaine on my chest then close my eyes and play with my nipples and pretend its a girl
    Originally posted by Solstice I get off to myself and I'm straight but that's because I put lidocaine on my chest then close my eyes and play with my nipples and pretend its a girl

So you're autogynephilic.
    Muh fleshnet!
Jump to Top