User Controls

Back in school / how will you be processed?

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I remember we went on this field-trip. First spot we hit was the graveyard, we watched the gravedigger build a hole in the ground with his backhoe. When he was finished he put a trench ladder down into the hole and asked if anyone wanted to go down in the grave, there were no volunteers so Mrs. Reynolds volunteered several students to go down the ladder and she made them lay down in the hole and said is this where you want to go when you die? Then the diggerman told us some of the finer points of digging a hole and how when he died he wants to become one with the earth in a hole in the ground.

We stopped for lunch at Torchy's Tacos and I had a Democrat for lunch. We had to say on the permission slip if we would be getting food there and we could pick either a Democrat or a Republican, I remember there was the fat kid in class was pissed that he couldn't have both he owns a video game store now.

Then we loaded up in the bus and went to the crematorium where the furnace man showed us how a crematation is performed he just put in a little human-replica made of paper machet and burlap for the demonstration and showed us how it reduced it to basically nothing. Mrs. Reynolds was starting to select some of us to have to lay down in the oven but the furnace man said it would be too hot which disappointed her. Then he told us to consider a career in something like he does when we grow up because he gets to work independent and not be hassled all the time.

Then we went back to class and started on are essays about how we want our vessel to be put to rest when we die. I rejected being incinerated and I said I want to be put in an ice chest so that possibly I could be revived long in the future or atleast studied on. Thinking back I don't think that would even work so I'd be cool with getting sent out to sea. But also some of my proudest achievements in life have been my hard work and promotions working at the county landfill so I wouldn't mind being burried in one of the piles of refuse that I helped to build, helping keep this county clean. A king of my own mound.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top