User Controls

hey himi wta do u fink about how my nature piece is turning out?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    You should submit that

speedy parker, have u even seen how original works like first drwfts or sketches look from even professional concept artiste before they are put through the grind and transferred across software etc.? again play baldurs gate.
    they literwlly spend months on a single piece bro their beginning shit looks esactly like this or worse.
    Octavian motherfucker
    WHA DO U FINK HIMI?
    Originally posted by Wariat they literwlly spend months on a single piece bro their beginning shit looks esactly like this or worse.

You should spend months on this so we can laugh about it again.
    you can laugh all you want while i laugh at anna spysz her company and entire existence of being.
    Originally posted by Wariat you can laugh all you want while i laugh at anna spysz her company and entire existence of being.

They would laugh at you too, if they knew you existed.
    I woukd laugh ar them for hiring a writer to do their Development and a fraud a polish fraud to be in portland trying to act like a black lives matter supporter calling her parents on Twitter immigrants denying her country hates jedis Ukrainians and calls blacks mutant from a white supremacji coubtry lol who killerd jedis. At least I don’t lie on my resume nor am a pollack fraud or hide behind van to get hired or feminism son.
    Oh they know I exist hence they blocked my twitter account before she must have done damage control before being exposed as a fraud from racist country she is lol.
    And they wouldn't notice your laughter anymore than you notice the stench coming from your breath.
    She doesn’t as cd project ref want the info out how her own country it’s ppl and give us otherwise she’d have to explain why they killed jedis and today hate them and Ukrainians who are there for work to her upper ups.
    But of course her country is Portland now never mind... lol what a fraud.
    She also won’t address u guarantee y why there are or were actual polish flags at trump and proud boy rallies in Portland.
    I promise she has never given you any space in her head. You, on the other hand have given her a rent free penthouse in yours.
    I asked her she never answered maybe u can ask her?
    It’s a red white flag look for it I’ll see it a lot at any of the na I or right wing shit. Ask her.
    Also ask her wat she thinks about marrying foreign man like unethical for money.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    lol i remember when anna commented on that english girl's channel about you being a creep

i wish i remembered which video it was
    lol that was octavian you retard. fake profile.
Jump to Top