User Controls

Krotzstein doucheberg thinks I look inbred

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    guys you think he's a little jealous

I mean I can see why some guy who looks like a hungover janitor would be jealous of my good looks.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Opie spanks it to my pictures, what a weirdo
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Opie spanks it to my pictures, what a weirdo

Nobody does that except for you
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Nobody does that except for you

sure.. spanky

your picture looks like you're sitting in the dark in a corner spanking it, slappy, slackin that jack
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby sure.. spanky

your picture looks like you're sitting in the dark in a corner spanking it, slappy, slackin that jack

Nah I was doing something very foreign to you ... Spending time with family.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Nah I was doing something very foreign to you … Spending time with family.

in a dark room spanky?
    G African Astronaut
    Gorilla jelly he was born a shit brown subhuman instead of a glorious Eurasian
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I didn't know Bill Krozby was hispanic
    Hey Bill Krozby uno fajita por favor, vamos
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I didn't know Bill Krozby was hispanic

His mom is mexican and his father is jewish.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal His mom is mexican and his father is jewish.

Eww I don't want a jedi making my food.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Eww I don't want a jedi making my food.

Even if he wasn't a kike and spic would you still want him to wash your dishes or cook your meal?
    He is very disgusting and unclothed, the kind of guy who would scratch his ass and then try to shake your hand.
    I have no problem with ethnics making my food. But jedis I just want to stay away from all together.
    And here is the link where he admits he's a kike, just in case he tries to deny it.

https://niggasin.space/post/954692
    https://niggasin.space/post/867165

It makes sense why he makes a fuss about me being Eurasian, he's jealous.
    I'd hate myself too if I were a mexijew.
    He's so ashamed of who he is he made up this story about his dad working for amd.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I didn't know Bill Krozby was hispanic

part my grandma on my moms side was, surprised you've never seen a picture of me, figure everyone had
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Even if he wasn't a kike and spic would you still want him to wash your dishes or cook your meal?
    He is very disgusting and unclothed, the kind of guy who would scratch his ass and then try to shake your hand.

lol i wash my hands probably more than most people. ahahahhaha unclothed? you act like I'm running around in the streets naked with a spear screaming
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal He's so ashamed of who he is he made up this story about his dad working for amd.

why would I make something like that up? if anything is pretty believable considering how many people don't even know what amd is and I'm not even a computer nerd.

I went to the million dollar party when I was a kid it was sick, but a million dollars doesn't seem like a lot for a party but maybe it was at the time

aaaahhh the flesh net fam all those feels

Originally posted by Bill Krozby why would I make something like that up? if anything is pretty believable considering how many people don't even know what amd is and I'm not even a computer nerd.

I went to the million dollar party when I was a kid it was sick, but a million dollars doesn't seem like a lot for a party but maybe it was at the time

aaaahhh the flesh net fam all those feels

AMD is one of the most well known brands in technology.
    It's hilarious you think they're obscure.
    And no your dad didn't work for them, he's not even smart enough to have worked at a radioshack.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal AMD is one of the most well known brands in technology.
    It's hilarious you think they're obscure.
    And no your dad didn't work for them, he's not even smart enough to have worked at a radioshack.

I don't think their obscure I've known about them my whole life, but say im in a conversation with a chicken about our parents and I mention my dad retired from AMD they almost always don't know what that is. Most people don't.

I mean I know its well known if you're into that kinda thing but not everyone is a computer nerd and a lot of people tend to think proseccesors as being an intel thing and don't click to what amd is until you explain it to them, just something i've noticed.

like if you just walked outside and asked someone about AMD more than likely they won't know what you're talking about until you jar their memory or explain it to them. But then you live in your little hiki bubble so you wouldn't understand.
Jump to Top