User Controls

weinermobile

cigreting Dark Matter

2015 camaro 0 60

saw dis the other week so i had to stop and get a pic of my truck and da weinermobile

who remembers this unit as a kid and thinking how cool it would be to drive or even ride in it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    idk wtf that link is to in the op, it must be added by the site i hosted the pic on
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    That thing was at Idora Park in Youngstown when I was a kid.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That thing was at Idora Park in Youngstown when I was a kid.

did you get to see the inside or go for a ride
    Originally posted by cigreting did you get to see the inside or go for a ride

The doors were open but you weren't allowed in it.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    thats kinda shitty, i wonder if they have a bunch of these driving around
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    y do u luv wieners so mutch
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This in Fargy? I got a picture with it a few weeks ago myself up north at a little food truck festival thing. Got a little complimentary wiener whistle as well. Tee fucking hee!!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cigreting
    2015 camaro 0 60

saw dis the other week so i had to stop and get a pic of my truck and da weinermobile

who remembers this unit as a kid and thinking how cool it would be to drive or even ride in it

lol i saw the weiner mobile live a few years ago it was pretty cool they let me go in it and sit down, they weren't even trying to sell me anything. my gf then texted me they got mcdonalds delivered what a swapper.

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Only the Cigar Eater would make a thread about eating wieners.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That could be quickly converted into a Krozdog Mobile.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My dad worked for oscar meyer as a Weiner engineer in the 90s he was stationed out of Beefa TX but they sent him to live in Portugal for a while
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 My dad worked for oscar meyer as a Weiner engineer in the 90s he was stationed out of Beefa TX but they sent him to live in Portugal for a while

It happens bromo they do it like that in the industry, they shipped off my cupcake girl to DC to make cupcakes

But can you imagine how many weinsteins were engineered?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 My dad worked for oscar meyer as a Weiner engineer in the 90s he was stationed out of Beefa TX but they sent him to live in Portugal for a while

Originally posted by mmQ

NO!!! JUST NO!!!
    Originally posted by cigreting thats kinda shitty, i wonder if they have a bunch of these driving around

According to Wikipedo;

As of May 2019, there are eleven active Wienermobiles, six of which are the full-sized familiar models, each assigned to their section of the United States; and five of which are the other versions: the food truck, WienerMini, WienerRover, WienerCycle, and the WienerDrone.

While I was checking that out I ran across this pic of the Hot Wheels Oscar Meyer Weinermobile. I remember buying one of those as a stocking stuffier for my kid in the 90's.

Originally posted by Grylls y do u luv wieners so mutch

I wondered which one of you 3rd grade special ed mental midgets was going to go there first. Congratulations, you were the quickest retard.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker According to Wikipedo;

While I was checking that out I ran across this pic of the Hot Wheels Oscar Meyer Weinermobile. I remember buying one of those as a stocking stuffier for my kid in the 90's.

I wondered which one of you 3rd grade special ed mental midgets was going to go there first. Congratulations, you were the quickest retard.

Theres always at least one
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Theres always at least one in every group

LOL I think this group is where all the other groups store their "one" when they don't need em.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Nice truck.
    Did it come with a pair of stockings to wear?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Nice truck.
    Did it come with a pair of stockings to wear?

How does that make any sense even to a retard like you?
Jump to Top