User Controls

why do you guys think telling like kevin markley or raphael luciano did any good?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    listen to what he says and how is he wrong?

how is what they did good or put them as being good? in the prison or gang or youtube community I mean? I mean do you guys think this guy is talking sbout normies here? or lames?
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    No one even understands what you're on about here.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting No one even understands what you're on about here.

True.. I have to figure it out with extrapolation tec and then unscramble pedo talk.

I find it weird Wario has cart blanc globtrotting from Santa Cruz cali (Homes are like 2 million easily up to tens of millions) and then he goes to Germany, then Mexico City, Then back to Europe. Beats up a polack. We tell him to grow the fuck up and straighten up and then he finds a pretty Polish lady. takes a creepy photo with her. then he meets a youtube Star (he says) then fucks her. she apparently says what a piece of shit he is. and then he wants people like Hikki to justify why NOT go out with a 13 year old when he's nearly 30 himself.

REASON WHY WARIO. Roman Polanski. not coming back to America on his own anytime soon.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting No one even understands what you're on about here.

watch the video dumbass. he explains it in clear words who is and isnt trash in this world.
    anyone who even talks to cops or tells basically.
    and you justify murder and defend A FREAKING MURDERER.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Bugz True.. I have to figure it out with extrapolation tec and then unscramble pedo talk.

I find it weird Wario has cart blanc globtrotting from Santa Cruz cali (Homes are like 2 million easily up to tens of millions) and then he goes to Germany, then Mexico City, Then back to Europe. Beats up a polack. We tell him to grow the fuck up and straighten up and then he finds a pretty Polish lady. takes a creepy photo with her. then he meets a youtube Star (he says) then fucks her. she apparently says what a piece of shit he is. and then he wants people like Hikki to justify why NOT go out with a 13 year old when he's nearly 30 himself.

REASON WHY WARIO. Roman Polanski. not coming back to America on his own anytime soon.

Wario is 36.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Didn't watch.
    and how did i insult her? sh white trash or a chav looka t her vids and is fst and begged to come back over again just wo i could fuck her.
    she was literally begging me.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why don't you just go back to prison if it's all you can ever think about
    hey star trek read this and the comments here this is coming st ya boi same treatmens soon only a matter of time till u get found ot by me or someone else or someone newr where you live:
    https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/education/article245456340.html
    "read this"
    "watch this"
    "do this"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Wariat hey star trek read this and the comments here this is coming st ya boi same treatmens soon only a matter of time till u get found ot by me or someone else or someone newr where you live:
    https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/education/article245456340.html

Tell us in your own words what the Southern Poverty Law Center is.
    what point of the video do they talk about luciano
    ok since you dont get it. how is luciano crying to th cops and his fat wife any different than the guy this guy in the video calls trash?
    do you disgaree with crying after a fight you lost you had your bets in man up to a fat pathology wife and the cops with stories and kies while coaching your kids to cry and lie around you like he did in that vid in hawaii with cops chasing him is manly to you so you must absolutely hate this guy in the video and disagree wiht him?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Wario is 36.

lol low athletic abilities = low iq. he was talking about hiki.
    I mean you have seen thwt hawaii video where he literlaly coaches his kids to cry when he does anything bad to make the other guy cops in that case look bad didnt you?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Wariat ok since you dont get it. how is luciano crying to th cops and his fat wife any different than the guy this guy in the video calls trash?

The guy in the video is trash.
Jump to Top