User Controls

hey star trek

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    go and hit up google translate and just see how much flack and the backlash cd projekt red received for supporting black lives matter in Poland its homecountry mind you:
    https://spidersweb.pl/2020/06/cyberpunk-2077-night-city-wire-black-lives-matter.html
    lol the comments (first two):

„bullshit”

„for their kneeling in front of niggers I fuck their premiere of their game.”
    imagine star trek what would happen if they had to choose to support poland or get in line egt in tow with the world market and demand and had ro make the decision?
    lol another comment a bit down newr the top:

„let the management of ce projekt red kneel down and apologise for being white.”
    lol this comment is gold star trek and proves eveyrthing we twlekd about how its all about the money nothing else no principle sor nothing youd probably get away supporting the murderer working with them like is aid but not ubisoft:

„ Dobry ruch ze strony cd project przez protesty cyberpunk 2077 mógłby gorzej sie po prostu sprzedać w USA a nie ukrywajmy jest to duży kraj więc straty byłyby liczone w milionach generalnie strasznie wnerwiają mnie komentarze mówiące że prezentacja gry jest przesunięta bo gra nie jest jeszcze gotowa kto wam to powiedział ludzie? niech zgadne przeczytaliście to na na jakiejś stronie w artykule stworzonym przez osobę która nie pracowała w cd project red w skrócie ktoś puścił plotkę a wy to głupio powtarzacie przestańcie to robić sytuacja z bańką jest ciekawsza bo bardziej możliwa ale widze że cd project wie o niej i próbuje ją już od jakiegoś czasu zniwelować mógłbym sie o tym bardziej rozpisać ale nie o tym jest ten artykuł plus nikt by tego nie przeczytał bo komentarz byłby 2 razy dłuższy”
    he is basically daying thst us is huge amrket snd he thinks they only did it not to lose millions of dollars on sales. wat u fink?
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Wariat he is basically daying thst us is huge amrket snd he thinks they only did it not to lose millions of dollars on sales. wat u fink?

He's wrong. All you have to say is say nothing. If you say nothing at all about politics or religion everyone will assume you are on their side, and trust and like you more.
    I womder what this polish youtube and rwdio channel full of what seems to me right wing eerts cslling blakc lived matter an end to civilization of usa and blaming berlins drug problem on non white immigrant thinks of cd projekt red?

i wonder if cd projekt red would act like a us or wets company and fire an employee who follows this channel and hwo has opinion like their guests or you.
    lol this guy on their world renown show claims its the blacks and african immigrants who are behind berlins drug trade and problem and doesnt even address the fact polish make up half the jails in germany and are doing the same on a alrger scale there wat u fink star trek? would cd projekt red hire him or work with him?

Jump to Top