User Controls

I found this white guy Roshambo on youtube and I think he's from here

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    can anyone confirm

he's huffing butane and shit and talking about trianglism.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Yea thats him. He rambles about sploo too
    Bueno motherfucker
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Silly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    this guys going to end like joe biden before he's 30
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    biden syndrome
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by STER0S this guys going to end like joe biden before he's 30

I think he's about on par with half the members here.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master Roshambo is fucking awesome, his current username on here is DISOCIATOR or something to that effect. I feel bad for the dude tho, he's obviously upset about something and fucking his life up expressing it.

Pussy fuck their lives up when they are upset about something. Men change what is upsetting them.
    TJ Houston
    what kind of room is that. its truly way to clean to be a drug users den. it looks like military acadamy or a boarding school.
    Originally posted by TJ what kind of room is that. its truly way to clean to be a drug users den. it looks like military acadamy or a boarding school.

his more recent videos show him living in a backwoods ass area, and I think he's couch surfing
    TJ Houston
    Originally posted by BummyMofo his more recent videos show him living in a backwoods ass area, and I think he's couch surfing

is he fronting as a drug induced meth head ..maybe DEA. but my brother would huff spraypaint at an early age. his friend got him hooked. he never acted like this. just dead braincell face. im surprized he made it to 47 but We believe he was murdered in texas
    Originally posted by TJ is he fronting as a drug induced meth head ..maybe DEA. but my brother would huff spraypaint at an early age. his friend got him hooked. he never acted like this. just dead braincell face. im surprized he made it to 47 but We believe he was murdered in texas

I originally found his channel because I searched for videos of people smoking spice. His came up. I looked at more of his videos and found the stuff about trianglism, and saw a thread about it here, it was a pretty surprising coincidence but I guess it goes to show that the weirdo junkies on the internet tend to all congregate in similar places like this
    I really doubt he's fronting, and people are speculating he's dead/hospitalized/jailed right now

I also suspect him to be a nasty weirdo bisexual
    Originally posted by BummyMofo I originally found his channel because I searched for videos of people smoking spice. His came up. I looked at more of his videos and found the stuff about trianglism, and saw a thread about it here, it was a pretty surprising coincidence but I guess it goes to show that the weirdo junkies on the internet tend to all congregate in similar places like this
    I really doubt he's fronting, and people are speculating he's dead/hospitalized/jailed right now

I also suspect him to be a nasty weirdo bisexual

You only like full faggots huh?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You only like full faggots huh?

Stop trying to solicit me you nasty predator tranny homo.
    Bueno motherfucker
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Stop trying to solicit me you nasty predator tranny homo.

Don't flatter yourself junkie faggot infected loser.
    TJ Houston
    i found nis by seeing niggasin*space as a wifi name. I typed it in my browser. Im told Lanny might live in my complex area. but he told me he lived in the shit artworld of the tenderloin district.

so who knows
    TJ Houston
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Don't flatter yourself junkie faggot infected loser.

we should hang out. you, me, lanny and luigi and head over to a dave and busters and play air hockey while saying really sexist jokes out loud.

bay area. what could go wrong??
    Originally posted by TJ i found nis by seeing niggasin*space as a wifi name. I typed it in my browser. Im told Lanny might live in my complex area. but he told me he lived in the shit artworld of the tenderloin district.

so who knows

You are full of shit. We know who you are Totse2R3t@rD
Jump to Top