User Controls

kek. I already forgot

TJ Houston
    if you were a good person and your wife was a virgin on marriage you would bust that cherry on her. but women can lose their hymen by being in gymnastics or even being torn accidentally. using a menstral cup or a tampon.

broken hymens are not indicators that the young lady has had sex even though in some cultures, they are put to death. death because perhaps they fell on something hard and accidentally busted it.

example. Muslim countries. Sorry HTS. I'm not saying you would do this to your daughter. just really old old school muslims.

Fuck, Who drew this? Also gigi said I was being a piece of shit anti-semite because I made fun of the word Hymen and said "Some jedi doctor prolly named it after his last name"

there is a town in Iran called Hyman as well.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    cool pic
    WellHung Black Hole
    i love pubic hair.
    TJ Houston
    i like a little bit of pubic but slavic and italian women have really course hair and it spreads from the cooch to the butt all the way down the legs.

thats nasty.
    Only officers of the law use the term KEK
    TJ Houston
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Only officers of the law use the term KEK

i have a new keyboard and i got dyslexic
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I prefer it shaved, its just what I'm used to, but I would do anything for minge right now. Shave it for me Tapanga.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by TJ if you were a good person and your wife was a virgin on marriage you would bust that cherry on her. but women can lose their hymen by being in gymnastics or even being torn accidentally. using a menstral cup or a tampon.

broken hymens are not indicators that the young lady has had sex even though in some cultures, they are put to death. death because perhaps they fell on something hard and accidentally busted it.

example. Muslim countries. Sorry HTS. I'm not saying you would do this to your daughter. just really old old school muslims.

Fuck, Who drew this? Also gigi said I was being a piece of shit anti-semite because I made fun of the word Hymen and said "Some jedi doctor prolly named it after his last name"

there is a town in Iran called Hyman as well.

HTS can't have kids becasue he mutilated himself.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker HTS can't have kids becasue he mutilated himself.

Probably for the best
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Probably for the best

QFT
Jump to Top