User Controls

Biden finally gets fullly woke: a black guy invented the light bulb, black wallstreet was burned by envious whites, so much we didn't know before 2020

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I don't think "black wall street" was a wall street, but by all accounts it was a successful community with thriving businesses, brought to an end by a lack of law an order. I don't tend to find it surprising that a close knit community with its family structures still intact would have more success than is typically associated with black areas in 2020.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting

I watched the clip and didn't hear the words "envious whites".

Soy, why is skin colour such an important issue in your head?
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Obbe Soy, why is skin colour such an important issue in your head?

In MY head?

Do you agree whites burned "Black Wallstreet"?

Why?

And isn't it suspicious that the longer ago something happened, the more evil white people become?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting In MY head?

Do you agree whites burned "Black Wallstreet"?

Why?

And isn't it suspicious that the longer ago something happened, the more evil white people become?

I have heard about a "race war" in Tulsa about 100 years ago, that the town was fire bombed.

Can you answer my question?
    Originally posted by Obbe I have heard about a "race war" in Tulsa about 100 years ago, that the town was fire bombed.

Can you answer my question?

OK, the question is "Soy, why is skin colour such an important issue in your head?"

The answer is that it's 100% a reaction to skin colour being such an important issue in other people's heads.

I have difficulty remembering if the people I have had interactions with are even white or black or asian or whatever.

However, it very much matters to others.

It is 100% reactionary, as a result of training that white people are keeping everyone else (besides Asians, but apparently including jedis) down.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Just hope he doesn't win.
    Originally posted by Obbe I have heard about a "race war" in Tulsa about 100 years ago, that the town was fire bombed.

Do you actually believe that?

And it was covered up by the US Federal Government.

And secret deaths, which were somehow covered up, including with mass graves which were created, which have never been found?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting OK, the question is "Soy, why is skin colour such an important issue in your head?"

The answer is that it's 100% a reaction to skin colour being such an important issue in other people's heads.

I have difficulty remembering if the people I have had interactions with are even white or black or asian or whatever.

However, it very much matters to others.

It is 100% reactionary, as a result of training that white people are keeping everyone else (besides Asians, but apparently including jedis) down.

Strange, I live in the same world as you and am also white, yet I don't have the same reaction to the world as you do. Why is that?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Do you actually believe that?

And secret deaths, which were somehow covered up, including with mass graves which were created, which have never been found?

Yeah, I believe there was a "race war" in Tulsa and that the town was fire bombed. I don’t know anything about a cover up or secret deaths.
    Originally posted by Obbe Strange, I live in the same world as you and am also white, yet I don't have the same reaction to the world as you do. Why is that?

You feel a need to believe that the system is evil. I mean more evil than I do.

Originally posted by Obbe Yeah, I believe there was a "race war" in Tulsa and that the town was fire bombed. I don’t know anything about a cover up or secret deaths.

There was a race riot in Tulsa. A bunch of people were killed. Why do you believe the city was fire bombed as opposed to looted?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I don't think "black wall street" was a wall street, but by all accounts it was a successful community with thriving businesses, brought to an end by a lack of law an order. I don't tend to find it surprising that a close knit community with its family structures still intact would have more success than is typically associated with black areas in 2020.

that part is the only bit I disagree with; from what I've read the city wasn't 'underpoliced' or anything compared to other towns in the area, just that the local sheriff isn't exactly equipped to put down a race riot.

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Do you actually believe that?

there's plenty of evidence that it DID happen and that plenty of businesses were burned down, but yeah there's some absurd overdramatisation to score victim points like some other historical events we won't get into.

when they talk about 'firebombing from aeroplanes' it seems like it was just a farmer who threw a molotov from his crop duster
    in terms of deaths less than 100 bodies were ever found; even if there were large numbers of people recorded as 'missing' (I haven't seen anything official on this) it's likely they fled and settled elsewhere.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting You feel a need to believe that the system is evil. I mean more evil than I do.

There was a race riot in Tulsa. A bunch of people were killed. Why do you believe the city was fire bombed as opposed to looted?

Yes, I believe the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. Why don't you?

I have no idea why something that happened 100 years ago happened. Why are you asking me about it? What does it have to do with your preoccupation with skin colour?

Try this: if you have a point you are trying to make, try communicating that point directly instead of asking a series of daft questions.
    Originally posted by Obbe Yes, I believe the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. Why don't you?

I have no idea why something that happened 100 years ago happened. Why are you asking me about it? What does it have to do with your preoccupation with skin colour?

Try this: if you have a point you are trying to make, try communicating that point directly instead of asking a series of daft questions.

Look at this tryhard.
    Originally posted by Obbe Soy, why is skin colour such an important issue in your head?

because in the final battle, our skin is our uniform.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.................................................... (banned) all ya'll idiots talking about the tulsa negro extermination event need to stfu…especially kooky joe.

i read about that in an actual book back before the kikes too over all the publishers and dumped everything down the memory hole…along with dozens of other examples of civil strife and internecine warfare. rosewood…ocoee…tulsa…chimpcago…and even athens.

firstly, 95% of everything appearing in modern media about tulsa is false or made up. full-on fake news.

its fucking hilarious how modern kike media reports that the original cause for the girl screaming was the nigger 'tripped' and tried to stop his fall by grabbing the girl…or the reason for the scream was he accidentally stepped on her foot. they dont mention that the report to the police was made by someone in the building that came to her rescue and stated her clothes were heavily torn.

a major reference point that modern MINITRU uses is a bunch of gibberings by some nigger-j­ew who jotted down some notes and called it a manuscript. zero credibility…yet given complete authenticity. more 'evidence' was collected in modern times from interviews of geriatric niggers who literally made shit up.

the literal start of the nigger pest-control action was a result of a nigger killing a white unarmed protestor (no…literally and seriously) near the jailhouse where the attempted rapist nigger was being warehoused.

the only reason this butt-fuck rodeo is getting so much attention is because some dumb j­ew on JBO made it a plot in some nigger-loving sitcom they produced.

Just quoting this, for free speech reasons and as an example of extremism solely.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.................................................... (banned) all ya'll idiots talking about the tulsa negro extermination event need to stfu…especially kooky joe.

i read about that in an actual book back before the kikes too over all the publishers and dumped everything down the memory hole…along with dozens of other examples of civil strife and internecine warfare. rosewood…ocoee…tulsa…chimpcago…and even athens.

firstly, 95% of everything appearing in modern media about tulsa is false or made up. full-on fake news.

its fucking hilarious how modern kike media reports that the original cause for the girl screaming was the nigger 'tripped' and tried to stop his fall by grabbing the girl…or the reason for the scream was he accidentally stepped on her foot. they dont mention that the report to the police was made by someone in the building that came to her rescue and stated her clothes were heavily torn.

a major reference point that modern MINITRU uses is a bunch of gibberings by some nigger-j­ew who jotted down some notes and called it a manuscript. zero credibility…yet given complete authenticity. more 'evidence' was collected in modern times from interviews of geriatric niggers who literally made shit up.

the literal start of the nigger pest-control action was a result of a nigger killing a white unarmed protestor (no…literally and seriously) near the jailhouse where the attempted rapist nigger was being warehoused.

the only reason this butt-fuck rodeo is getting so much attention is because some dumb j­ew on JBO made it a plot in some nigger-loving sitcom they produced.

how do you know those "history" you read arent fake newses with heavy white biases.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Just quoting this, for free speech reasons and as an example of extremism solely.

yea lanny, shame on you.

SHAME ON YOU when users have to do this.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.................................................... (banned) because not only were they written during a time frame when there was some modicum of journalistic integrity…but they were candid enough, and defamatory towards whites enough, that there was a reasonable expectation of accuracy. they were completely biased towards whites since they were written by whites. that doesnt mean i cant read between the lines and ignore opinions while acknowledging facts.

how do you know they had some level of "journalistic integrity" ?

you were never there.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Look at this tryhard.

What is it you believe I am trying to do?
Jump to Top