User Controls

Gang bang

RottenRobert African Astronaut

These boys pulled a train on a drunk 16 yr old girl

The girl’s mother found a video of her daughter being sexually assaulted that one of the perpetrators had posted on Facebook.

The mother took out her phone, recorded the video on her computer screen and sent the recording to the police.

“That’s when the investigation really heated up,” Maj. David Lapatin of the Providence Police Department said in an interview Wednesday. “We were able to see who was there. We were able to see faces. We were able to see the actual act, of first-degree sexual assault.”

On Wednesday, the police said the mother’s discovery of the Facebook video helped them charge eight men with sexually assaulting the 16-year-old girl after she lost consciousness at the house party Dec. 20, 2019.

You think all seven made a deposit?
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Zok identified, top, second from right.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    pic's of lammy as the girl
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    why. the. fuck.

would you post it on facebook.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by STER0S why. the. fuck.

yeah and wouldnt it be reported or whatever you liberal fags (not steros but in general) do on facebook? I wouldnt know as ive never had an account
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Video requested
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    TJ Houston
    umm

Are these guys Puerto Ricans? we dont have many in California.

they have Hispanic names but are mixed. or are they Brazilian or Portuguese or what? Providence is in Rhode Island? them scary looking kids though.

is colon a Hispanic name?
    TJ Houston
    actually one has a French name and looks more black and luna means crazy or moon doesn't it? or crazy moon?

lol crazy moon and colon
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Personally I blame systemic racism and entrenched white supremacy. Folks there's still a lot of progress to be made before the ghost of Jefferson Davis stops making these kangz rape women. And what about the KKK, that's still a thing!!!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by STER0S why. the. fuck.

To get likes, duh.
    TJ Houston
    richard tarell chester and luis luna loom like the same guy. like twins ..whats going on there?
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Wonder if they took a rice and beans snack break between fucking this girl
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by TJ umm

Are these guys Puerto Ricans? we dont have many in California.

they have Hispanic names but are mixed. or are they Brazilian or Portuguese or what? Providence is in Rhode Island? them scary looking kids though.

is colon a Hispanic name?

bartolo colon is a baseball pitcher who looks like hes done a rape or two
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    1 in 3 black girls is raped by someone they know before they turn 18.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker 1 in 3 black girls is raped by someone they know before they turn 18.

all rapes involve carnal knowledge.
Jump to Top