User Controls

what is your fwvorite eLearning platform, webinar platform online college or anything lewrning related?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Thus fsr it is a mis of LinkedIn eLewrning and udemy to me. Udemy is cool because it has courses on sale dirt cheap and you keep them forever and canr ewatch them later but linkedin has just everything and all you cana ccess but have to pay 30 bucks per month once your free one month trial is up. still the courses become ceriticates and show up on your profile. either way both these platforms are much better i o than the 2500 dollar polish-based software development akademy even though that program is a mix of warsaw based meetings with is tructors on weekends and remote work so you can ask questions directly the price is just outrageous and I still dont see its benefits over the cheap platforms i just outlined above or how their certificate matters so much even on just the polish market? I mean people usually hire through LinkedIn here or praca.pl or something. Also I dont see any beenfit or appeal of anna spyszs also ridiculously priced and overwhelming with info all at once bootcamp. Anyone?
Jump to Top