User Controls

Fona © 9-3-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Hi guys.
    Hope everyone is having an epic morning.
    Today I am going to try and get to work on time.
    Yesterday I was 30 seconds late.
    No one would have known but my boss was late too and driving behind me so I drove extra slow.
    Anyways, respond and talk about yourselves a little.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    It is raining so please give yourself a couple extra minutes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy It is raining so please give yourself a couple extra minutes.

🤣
    u gonna fuck a nigger today, fona?
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    I got to work at 7:00 and 57 seconds.
    Im so glad the time clock doesn't add the seconds.
    My timecard just says 7:00 😇

Maybe I can get here even earlier tomorrow.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I don’t remember the last time I had to punch a clock
    Originally posted by Erekshun I don’t remember the last time I had to punch a clock

You are smarter than that.
    what the hell is wrong with you. You're employer is trying to provide you with an opportunity to use your time and energy to do a task for an agreed upon rate. WHy would you squander that by commiting a social faux pass of not being there at the agreed upon time

because even though the employer doesn't lose anything its still considered rude by western society to be late to your job. Grow up andrew its not like you can just say "FUck it" and forgoe an hour of pay each day so you can sleep in. That would be fucking retarded and nothing would ever get done and can you imagine the stress for cathy in HR she has tons on her plate as it is already!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood what the hell is wrong with you. You're employer is trying to provide you with an opportunity to use your time and energy to do a task for an agreed upon rate. WHy would you squander that by commiting a social faux pass of not being there at the agreed upon time

because even though the employer doesn't lose anything its still considered rude by western society to be late to your job. Grow up andrew its not like you can just say "FUck it" and forgoe an hour of pay each day so you can sleep in. That would be fucking retarded and nothing would ever get done and can you imagine the stress for cathy in HR she has tons on her plate as it is already!

I am such an ass.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yo man just have wilmer clock you in, that foo is always on time. and have tommy jimmy rig the side door so you can sneak in when you get around to it, that foo loves jimmy rigging stuff around the plant
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Hi guys.
    Hope everyone is having an epic morning.
    Today I am going to try and get to work on time.
    Yesterday I was 30 seconds late.
    No one would have known but my boss was late too and driving behind me so I drove extra slow.
    Anyways, respond and talk about yourselves a little.

You were running late so you went extra slow. Sure makes perfect sense... To a retard like you...
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Erekshun I don’t remember the last time I had to punch a clock

To be honest I can't either. It had to be back in the 90's sometime.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://gawker.com/5950981/unmasking-reddits-violentacrez-the-biggest-troll-on-the-web
    Work went great.
    Got a lot done.
    Now I am home.
    Better get my coffee ready for tomorrow.
    I am such a square now.
    I think I will make cheese burgers and left over corn and a salad for dinner.
    I did and it was great.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Burgers and corn are always great.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    if you were serious about ur job you would be there 15 min early every fuckin day
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    thats how a nigga moves up,, or u could quit and start workin fer urself and show up at 9 am
Jump to Top