User Controls

California Passes Pro Pedophile Bill

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/California-bill-eliminating-sex-offender-list-15529263.php?t=8c8e5d06a0

From what i read this disgusting bill would make it so that a nonce would have a chance to not be on the registry if the age gap is 10 years. So if you're 23 years old, you can rape a 13 year old but don't have to register as a sex offender all at the judges discretion. California is getting nuttier every year.....
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    it only affects people like anna spysz and star trek whoa re part of the tranny or lgtb community.
    and it still leaves decision to judges so no it doesnt. judges wre usually like da agents. unless like one was bribed or something. you are seirously stupid if you think this will change anything.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    just on general principle there shouldn't be a sex offenders' register. either rehabilitation works or it doesn't; if there's a risk of re-offending they should not leave prison alive
    there is a risk of any criminal going back to their ways. why should sex be any different especislly if they didnt do anything forcefully or against the will and an armed robber or gang member or drug dealer? you have to have some faith and trust in people or you lose all humanity.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    did anyone else hear that

it sounded like diarrhea coming out of a keyboard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by theshroomguy https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/California-bill-eliminating-sex-offender-list-15529263.php?t=8c8e5d06a0

From what i read this disgusting bill would make it so that a nonce would have a chance to not be on the registry if the age gap is 10 years. So if you're 23 years old, you can rape a 13 year old but don't have to register as a sex offender all at the judges discretion. California is getting nuttier every year…..

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by theshroomguy https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/California-bill-eliminating-sex-offender-list-15529263.php?t=8c8e5d06a0

From what i read this disgusting bill would make it so that a nonce would have a chance to not be on the registry if the age gap is 10 years. So if you're 23 years old, you can rape a 13 year old but don't have to register as a sex offender all at the judges discretion. California is getting nuttier every year…..

I don't know what you read because that's not what's in the bill
    Originally posted by Lanny I don't know what you read because that's not what's in the bill

would remove automatic sex-offender registration for young adults who are convicted of having anal or oral sex with a minor, leaving the decision up to a judge.
    Originally posted by theshroomguy

no mention of vaginal sexes.

the law is written for faggots.

boy lovers to be specific.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by theshroomguy

Originally posted by theshroomguy So if you're 23 years old, you can rape a 13 year old but don't have to register as a sex offender
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no mention of vaginal sexes.

the law is written for faggots.

boy lovers to be specific.

Weiner is a gay jedi, and the same guy who made it no longer a felony to knowingly have sex with and thus knowingly infect someone with HIV in Cali.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    so you should be s fns of this bill friend?
    is he related to anthony weiner by any chance? and if so why not be more inclusive in his support of his family member instesd of just gays?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Wariat is he related to anthony weiner by any chance? and if so why not be mor einfousive in support of his fsmily member instesd of just gays?

you like weiners
    Fat-Thrift Yung Blood
    My understanding of it is that now sodomy and oral sex now carry the same potential penalty as vaginal sex.

Basically, if you had sex with a 14 year old girl and you are 24 y/o male, you can get off without heavy penalties if the girl was willing.

Now, if you have sex with a 14 year old boy and you are a 24 year old male, you can get off without heavy penalties also if the boy was willing.

So straight pedophiles and gay pedophiles now face the same amount of potential punishment. Before, faggots had higher punishments.

They should have just increased the penalty for straight pedo's instead of decreasing the punishment for fag pedos.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    The age of consent should be 13.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal The age of consent should be 3.

fixed
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal The age of consent should be 13.

Spoken like a true pedo.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Spoken like a true pedo.

A true pedo would argue that the age of consent should be lowered to six years old
Jump to Top